Harrows Darts.

Bulls Predartor P3
Got these as christmas present and must say I love them.

Only negative point. The coating wears down very quickly.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
look cool but also look a bit slippy, are they?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-31-2016, 03:24 PM)Getagrip Wrote: look cool but also look a bit slippy, are they?

I grip them in the last scallop and they don't feel very grippy, but also had no problems with darts slipping out of my hand.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Almost Winmau King PVD look-a-likes! How is the grip of the coating? Any idea if the coating makes the darts feel more warm, like brass?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

sounds good, very similar to the King darts which I think Bulls made once?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-31-2016, 03:26 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Almost Winmau King PVD look-a-likes! How is the grip of the coating? Any idea if the coating makes the darts feel more warm, like brass?
Never owned a brass darts set, but the coating gives them a nice touch. But not very grippy.

(12-31-2016, 03:26 PM)Getagrip Wrote: sounds good, very similar to the King darts which I think Bulls made once?

Well, my darts are from Bull's germany and I think the King darts where made by the other Bull's brand.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(12-31-2016, 03:26 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Almost Winmau King PVD look-a-likes! How is the grip of the coating? Any idea if the coating makes the darts feel more warm, like brass?

You'll find that it's normally only the gold coated barrels that have the warm brass dart feel once warm in your hands.  Other than the black coating Winmau uses, most other ones feel slick/greasy.

Next best for that brass feel is Silica coatings IMO.
(12-31-2016, 03:47 PM)Great White North Wrote:

You'll find that it's normally only the gold coated barrels that have the warm brass dart feel once warm in your hands.  Other than the black coating Winmau uses, most other ones feel slick/greasy.

Next best for that brass feel is Silica coatings IMO.
Interesting comments! I thought silica was more to make it sticky when your fingers get sweaty?
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

(12-31-2016, 03:49 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Interesting comments! I thought silica was more to make it sticky when your fingers get sweaty?

Possibly, feel is different for everyone.  I just know that most find black slick.
Nice darts indeed, but because of the quick wearing I do not love black or blue coatings.

My experience with bronze coating is that they do not wear quickly, and indeed gives grippier feeling
Are those painted or PVD? I used black PVD kings for ages and think they are great Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. these look shamazing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've never thrown scalloped darts, they're definitely one to go on the list.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
(12-31-2016, 08:32 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Are those painted or PVD? I used black PVD kings for ages and think they are great Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. these look shamazing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They have a black titanium coating.

(12-31-2016, 10:52 PM)Nathan Mansfield Wrote: I've never thrown scalloped darts, they're definitely one to go on the list.

They are great when the scallop is in the right spot for you and has the right dimensions, when not they are the worst dart ever. But that's just my opinion. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(12-31-2016, 03:52 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 03:49 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Interesting comments! I thought silica was more to make it sticky when your fingers get sweaty?

Possibly, feel is different for everyone.  I just know that most find black slick.

I really do like the Target Silica coating on my Target Apollo Silica darts ,,,,Traded for them almost 2 years ago and they still look and feel nearly new,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-01-2017, 02:27 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 03:52 PM)Great White North Wrote:

I really do like the Target Silica coating on my Target Apollo Silica darts ,,,,Traded for them almost 2 years ago and they still look and feel nearly new,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yea it's a quite popilar coating it seems. See a lot of happy Fitton silica owners all over the net Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60