Harrows Darts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Just getting ready for 3 hour drive to a fancy dress New Year Party so thought now would be a good time to wish everybody a Happy New Year! and may all your darting dreams come true especially when Cats purrrrfect raffle is drawn
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Enjoy your fancy dress gig Chris.  All the best of a grand and prosperous new year too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have a good one Chris, and Happy New Year! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

what you going as?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-31-2016, 03:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Have a good one Chris, and Happy New Year! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

what you going as?

All will be revealed, when I get home next year LOL
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Thanks and wearing a fancy dress be sure to take photos
Must be special to drive that far?
Around 160 miles and oh yes friends are worth it. Travelodge booked with late check out
Current Board 
Darts

(12-31-2016, 04:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 03:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Have a good one Chris, and Happy New Year! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

what you going as?

All will be revealed, when I get home next year LOL

LOL!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

happy new year to all the great people(that's all of you) on here
Kev
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Happy new year guys, I hope you all have a great evening whether that be a party or a peaceful one at home.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Peaceful one at home for me, and no doubt I'll fall asleep before midnight as per usual lol - Happy New Year everyone, and hope 2017 is good for you all
Happy New Year FishMan --and all the rest of you Nutz!! 

Whoop it up guys and ladies! One drink for me and it will be "Bedtime for Bonzo" for me tonight!

As an aside, can anyone pull out the movie reference (actors and dates, etc...) for that hoary old reference to bedtime?  Just st amusing myself here...lol!!!
Happy NUTZ Year!!!!!!!
Happy New Years guys. Hope everyone has a great 2017.

Going to be spending the new year trying to convince my dog that all the fireworks are not trying to hurt him.
City of Culture is Hull for 2017, should be interesting. Although personally i wouldn't recommend visiting.
Happy new year! Have a very Nutz 2017!

Happy New Year Chris and all Darts Nutz and their families Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy new year to all Nutz around the world rich345 18 264 01-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Happy New Year :-) mc1958 20 479 01-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: MarcTH
  Happy New Year Nutz!!!!!! Getagrip 29 851 01-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Happy Christmas and a happy new year Richa 7 335 12-26-2018, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
Heart HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! JayKay 14 575 01-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: O C
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ChrisTheFish 13 571 01-01-2018, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  Happy New Year Rodney 13 824 01-01-2017, 12:29 PM