Shot Darts

Hello from Washington State!
Hi everybody! New guy from Washington State.

I've been playing darts over the years since about 1990. Mainly beer games, but because of my commitments, never really played much league play other than a sub for my aunts team way back when.

I did have the opportunity to play some folks during my travels overseas, most of which I was the one buying the drinks, but that's alright, made me a better player against my friends.

That said, I am back in my hometown, no darts league here that I can find which is a bummer. So I just purchased a dartboard to practice on and get back to the game. Hopefully I'll find a league where I don't have to drive 30-60 miles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Hotfootjonny, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the NUTZ!  Lots of good info and good people here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hi hotfootjonny. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome hotfoot! You should give WDA or Dartman a try,great practice without the travel !
Welcome to the forum Hotfootjonny, glad you are enjoying your darts and hope you find a place to play
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome!
Welcome, Where in Washington State are you ? I have family in Winthrop & Omak
Welcome aboard Jonny.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Hi hotfootjonny, welcome and enjoy!
welcome along jonny
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard, like the username too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome,,,,,, Enjoy,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Hotfoot- welcome to the Nutz!!! These folks rock the forum!! Jump right in.  In fact, add to your post count (you need 5,log out, log in...then you can see pics, and 50 to be a part of the buy sell trade section) and go to the whats in a name thread and tell us there how you got your forum name.

Welcome to the forum and Happy New Years!
welcome to the group. HFJ. Lots of good players up North from me. Which part of the state you hang your hat these days?