Harrows Darts.

D.craft Saturn
Hi, new to the forums here. So, I decided to get a board for home with my hard earned Christmas gift certificate. Really, I'm not too keen on electronic boards (I get annoyed by the beeps and sounds, outside of the bar where I can care less because I can't hear it very well anyways) so I opted for a Non-electric kind.

The one I picked and purchased was the D.Craft Saturn board (I think that is what it's called). Basically, in my eyes it's a decent looking board compared to the cheap-o ones I see in stores. Not to much information about it, but from the very few comments and videos, people seem happy with it.

Anybody have any insight regarding this board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum, if you get a sec, head over to the new members area and post an into thread as forum members enjoy reading about the exploits of new members.

I am not a soft tip player, so can't speak from experience but it certainly looks good. Hope it works well for you, and please leave your impressions here as it could help others in your same situation.
Hello! I did a review of this board a while back. There appears to be a newer version another member did a review of too.

The older model:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=19070

Newer:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21738
(12-31-2016, 11:44 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Hello! I did a review of this board a while back. There appears to be a newer version another member did a review of too.

The older model:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=19070

Newer:
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21738

I saw the Korean review video. Hanks for sharing. Yours is really good.

Jon

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My board came in! Yay!

Wow! This board is super nice. I won't do a full on review, because the couple already up on the forums are really honest in their words. Can't say much more than what they already said.

What I like is the board has a interior pad so it make a fairly quiet thud rather than a plastic sounding bang.

Set up was a breeze. The directions are full on Japanese with no translation, but pretty descriptive with the pictures for set up.

We took a marker and lined it up at the required height using the mounting bracket.

The darts that came with it are quite nice, but as said before, the flights are rather cheap, but who could really complain. They're nicer than the standard plastic hunk-o-junk darts.

My 18oz Harrows ICE darts with regular stock tips really punch in. I may have to break the board in with the lighter darts first. That and custom backboard maybe...my kid already drilled a hole in the wall...

I'm a happy camper...

(01-04-2017, 12:28 AM)hotfootjonny Wrote: My board came in! Yay!

Wow! This board is super nice. I won't do a full on review, because the couple already up on the forums are really honest in their words. Can't say much more than what they already said.

What I like is the board has a interior pad so it make a fairly quiet thud rather than a plastic sounding bang.

Set up was a breeze. The directions are full on Japanese with no translation, but pretty descriptive with the pictures for set up.

We took a marker and lined it up at the required height using the mounting bracket.

The darts that came with it are quite nice, but as said before, the flights are rather cheap, but who could really complain. They're nicer than the standard plastic hunk-o-junk darts.

My 18oz Harrows ICE darts with regular stock tips really punch in. I may have to break the board in with the lighter darts first. That and custom backboard maybe...my kid already drilled a hole in the wall...

I'm a happy camper...

Looks really great.
A friend of mine was looking for a board that works as well as the Granboard but not electronic.
Does the lippoint tips stick well with minimal bounce-outs?
(01-08-2017, 06:58 AM)ζερτηελ Ομεγα Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 12:28 AM)hotfootjonny Wrote: My board came in! Yay!

I'm a happy camper...

Looks really great.
A friend of mine was looking for a board that works as well as the Granboard but not electronic.
Does the lippoint tips stick well with minimal bounce-outs?

I don't have any Lippoints at the moment. The tips that came with it are alright. Not great, but do bounce out on occasion. They look pretty short and stubby, but fairly strong and maintain shape. Thinking a longer, narrower tips will work better. The darts that came with it are pretty fragile, but its expected. With better shafts, they should be pretty good loaner darts.