Shot Darts

Early Stag Dartcraft
Made a nice find this week Stag Darts think 19 grams 95% Tungsten

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah they look like them, I think Red Dragon were selling some of their designs, not sure if they bought them out or not. Nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Got the box too

1984 set from memory

Nice, they have RD flights so they may have been sold by RD
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I always wanted a set of Stags back in the day, always admired them in the ads in DartsWorld magazine years ago. Great case!
Nice looking darts! I always think the lesser number of grip cuts will make the dart fly cleaner through the air. I'd lover to see a scientific assessment of how the new grip cuts increase resistance of the dart through the air.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
(12-30-2016, 08:18 PM)evansman Wrote: Got the box too

IIRC those Stag boxes had very strong springs, really snapped shut when you closed them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richie Burnett Stag Darts Klompie501 7 2,014 06-13-2021, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Rupert9Darts
Information Old Stag DartCrafts "maybe vintage" osbop 5 336 01-20-2021, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Crusher17