Harrows Darts.

Where to buy?
Hello everyone, i wanna buy a granboard 2, but all the shipping costs to holland are so high. Do any of you know a site that delivers worldwide and has ok shipping costs?

Thanks.

180's of 2017: 15
                                 Highest checkout: 170
                                 Dartboard: One80 Gladiator 3 
                                 Darts: Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Try Tony Martin, Anastasia's husband, he may be able to help you as he was planning on been a seller for Gran Board. You can message him on Facebook.

My guess is shipping will be expensive no matter where you buy it though. I sent a board to the Phillipines a couple of weeks ago and it cost £48, I sent one to Germany the other week, I think it was about £20.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-30-2016, 08:10 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Try Tony Martin, Anastasia's husband, he may be able to help you as he was planning on been a seller for Gran Board.  You can message him on Facebook.

My guess is shipping will be expensive no matter where you buy it though.  I sent a board to the Phillipines a couple of weeks ago and it cost £48, I sent one to Germany the other week, I think it was about £20.

thanks mate, i will message him!

180's of 2017: 15
                                 Highest checkout: 170
                                 Dartboard: One80 Gladiator 3 
                                 Darts: Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g