Harrows Darts.

23g James Richardson darts
Bought these a few days ago. By golly I'm having a lot of fun with them. Just a touch over 48mm in length. A simple design but very effective.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like a very nice dart indeed. Your signature flights tops it off well.
Yeah it is often the case, simple is sometimes best but in todays world of darts we crave for some unique designs and then moan when it does not work lol
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-30-2016, 06:19 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah it is often the case, simple is sometimes best but in todays world of darts we crave for some unique designs and then moan when it does not work lol

Totally agree. The likes of v180 and designa make some stunning barrels for pennies. They just don't have the advertising clout the bigger boys have. You can never go wrong with a simple straight barrel and a standard grip.
(12-30-2016, 06:53 PM)SerialĀ 7hriller Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 06:19 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah it is often the case, simple is sometimes best but in todays world of darts we crave for some unique designs and then moan when it does not work lol

Totally agree. The likes of v180 and designa make some stunning barrels for pennies. They just don't have the advertising clout the bigger boys have. You can never go wrong with a simple straight barrel and a standard grip.

I think a lot of the V180 darts were made by Target Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice darts Bud :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

How is the grip on these darts?
They are on my list for quite some time, maybe will get a set when I allow myself to buy darts again. So in march they will be mine...

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
It's a very weak grip. Probably the least grip I've tried since the Hankeys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trinidad - James - 19.7g vanJupp 6 891 07-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  James Wade Phase 2 with Target Onyx points cking10304 7 1,540 02-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: cking10304