Target Darts.

Peter Wright Mamba Darts
Has anyone tried these yet?

Would love to know opinions on them before I fork out the money to buy a set.

In saying that I love Peter Wright and I love the look of the dart, as well as where the grips are placed, so will probably end up buying at some point anyway.

But any help would be greatly appreciated Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts - 22g Red Dragon "Mamba" Peter Wright Darts

Darts Owned
24g Red Dragon "Snakebite" Peter Wright Darts
21g Masterdarts MVG Darts
22g Target "Chizzy" Pixel Grip
25g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3

High Finish - 170
Pretty sure there was a review done on them... check the reviews section

Summary:

Very grippy, very well made but a bit long for my liking.
I bought some but not tried them yet
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-30-2016, 03:15 PM)Jugger Wrote: Pretty sure there was a review done on them... check the reviews section

I had a look in the review section but couldn't find any for the mambas, only for the euro 11s

Darts Owned

High Finish - 170
The grip is excellent and is located just behind the center of gravity. If you like straight, long darts and grip towards the rear they may suit you very well.
I'm a rear gripper but don't usually like long darts. I keep going to red dragons website and adding them to my cart but haven't pulled the trigger. I really like Peter wright and the darts look great. Eventually I'll get them.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
[attachment=11024]I've got a 24g set. I'm a rear gripper and they suit me well. I've been using them with medium stems as that's all I have just now and they're flying nicely. 
The coating isn't as green as it looks in some photos!
Overall they're a nice dart and I'm happy with them. Definitely worth a shot if you fancy them.
(12-31-2016, 11:11 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: I've got a 24g set. I'm a rear gripper and they suit me well. I've been using them with medium stems as that's all I have just now and they're flying nicely. 
The coating isn't as green as it looks in some photos!
Overall they're a nice dart and I'm happy with them. Definitely worth a shot if you fancy them.

I'm a rear gripper also so I think I'm gonna go for them, a bit of a New Years gift for myself!

Darts Owned

High Finish - 170
I bought some as soon as they came out, I love em, grippy without being over grippy, (in my opinion ), Lovely well balanced kit with my set up, (short crossfire stem and Snakebite flights ).

Yes OK I`am biased as a Snakebite fan and collector but they are very nice darts.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I bought a set of Mamba 2, not that grippy
just a beautiful well made dart, at 54mm they are rather long so if you use a medium stems they look like javelins......I personally wouldn't use anything longer than an intermediate stem with them.
Just a quickie to throw into the mix,  I`ve also got the Rainbow Mambas and they actually feel "less " grippy !!, might be the coating !!??,  Not sure,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ask about peter wright euro11 dartsking5566 8 1,325 04-26-2018, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  RD Darts - Peter Wright Mamba Buckshot 110 29,331 02-13-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: David Schlichting
  The weekly "Peter Wright has new darts" thread vanJupp 15 4,232 02-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  Cheap mamba-style darts Chappers 8 1,770 10-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Peter Wright points Bounce Out 0 829 05-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Peter Wright Snakebite Euro 11 Element - 20g Getagrip 19 6,925 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Peter Wright darts tonight vanJupp 24 4,579 04-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Daniel Smith
  Peter Wright New Darts : Snakebite PL 2017 ? Fred-180 9 3,132 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Tlowe
  Red Dragon Peter "Snakebite" Wright dart wallet WhiskyPops 8 2,198 01-26-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: joeriw96