Shot Darts

New Justin van Tergouw darts
Just saw that there is a new set of darts from the young dutch talent.

Ring grip with micro grip on it. Retail for £ 39,95. Available in 24 and 26g. And according to a dutch dartshop boths versiion are 54.20 mm long and 6.20 mm (24g) or 6.60 mm (26g) thick.

I like the look of them, looks like a nice clean dart, but also nothing I really want to get. But could be a good dart for many people.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
If the dimensions suit you ,they would no doubt be a lovely dart . :thumbup:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Seems a bit overpriced to me. Why pay 40 quid for a straight barrel, normal ring grip dart, without any coating. No offense of course but I'm sure there are much cheaper alternatives which are almost the same darts.
These are made after Co Stompé darts, with micro grip on the rings. Co Stompé is his mentor in darts
may all the doubles be with you

As long as the points don't break I'll get a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-30-2016, 09:56 AM)Phenohyte Wrote: Seems a bit overpriced to me. Why pay 40 quid for a straight barrel, normal ring grip dart, without any coating. No offense of course but I'm sure there are much cheaper alternatives which are almost the same darts.

Agree with this, a drawing to our friends at Dart Clearance will more than likely get you 3 or even 4 sets of good quality darts for that amount of cash. From the photo thy don't seem to have any " difficult" machining
(12-30-2016, 11:50 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: As long as the points don't break I'll get a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-30-2016, 11:50 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: As long as the points don't break I'll get a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is that in reference to the picture ( lol) or am I missing  something  :roll eyes:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(12-30-2016, 02:56 PM)The G Wrote:

Is that in reference to the picture or am I missing  something  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He broke a point in the Finders Darts Masters, he pulled his dart out of the board and the point got stuck. He used a different set from his teammate for 2 legs when his mother retrieved his backup set from the hotel.

Bad quality but happened in leg 3
https://youtu.be/q1JfWzG--fY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Darts: Bull's NL van Tergouw 4.0 vanJupp 15 1,647 08-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly