Harrows Darts.

Archers Vice Grip stems review

I bought these a few weeks ago from Puredarts.co.uk, they are very much like the nylon Deflectagrip stems I have used for years but they are much grippier, seem to be lasting me well so far too.

Not bad at all for the price and possible my new favourite over the deflectagrips.

They come in various sizes and colours, you can check them out here: https://www.puredarts.co.uk/vice-grip-dart-stems/
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've been using these for a while now and I really like them.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah its good for me as they are almost identical to the Deflectagrip but grippier Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I brought ten sets and so far I have broken 2 stems (since late October) they do work really well. I only have the natural ones and have not tried the gradient style poly carbonate version which can be more brittle

yeah the same ones come with the Pentathlon TDP darts but these nylon ones are better, don't look as good but work better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Is Archers another of the Pure Darts brand names? I notice there are some Archers darts as well
Cheap enough for sure _ Nooooooooooo aluminum stems though - Got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very interesting stem. Only 10-15p more than the Deflectagrip but with a powerful grip onto the flights. Seems pretty good to me.
50 pence a set, great bargain.

How long have Archer's been going, by the way? They seem to be a new company, but I could be (and mainly will be) wrong.

Anyway, have a happy new year.
(12-29-2016, 08:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Is Archers another of the Pure Darts brand names? I notice there are some Archers darts as well

Yeah its another brand name for their range of darts and stems but I think these particular stems were designed by them.

(12-29-2016, 10:14 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Cheap enough for sure _ Nooooooooooo aluminum stems though - Got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah you don't like A-LOO-ME-NUM Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-30-2016, 03:36 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Very interesting stem. Only 10-15p more than the Deflectagrip but with a powerful grip onto the flights. Seems pretty good to me.
50 pence a set, great bargain.

How long have Archer's been going, by the way? They seem to be a new company, but I could be (and mainly will be) wrong.

Anyway, have a happy new year.

Its a brand name for a range from Tommys darts, I think it only started about 6 months ago but not exactly sure on the time frame.

Cheers and a Happy New Year to you too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They hold tbe flight very good
may all the doubles be with you

Been using these for about a month now and they are great stems. They hold tight without the use of springs/rings. Only broke one so far. Cheers
Professional dart holder

Unicorn Purist Phase 2 and 3
Target Phil Taylor Power 9Zero
Target Sport 90 Extreme
Target Power 9Five G4

(12-30-2016, 09:38 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: They hold tbe flight very good

Yeah pretty good I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-31-2016, 07:53 AM)BentArrow Wrote: Been using these for about a month now and they are great stems. They hold tight without the use of springs/rings. Only broke one so far. Cheers

Yeah I have not broke any yet, but had a robin hood which bent the tang a little but its still holding the flight ok.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

are these stems gonna work with titanium target ring and punched flights does it fit ?
I tried some normal springs last night and they fit perfectly either on their own or punched so I'm sure the Target rings will fit ok too.

Been using these for about two weeks without rings for about an hour a day. Same set of stems and had only one flight pop out.. Very very impressed. 
I got some archers vision flights with them and they are excellent also.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Titanium carbon stems review JayKay 24 10,365 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Cusoul Rost Integrated Stems and Flights Review Getagrip 12 4,527 09-26-2018, 01:39 PM
Last Post: donnie
  Accurate Dart AFS Product Update Review New Flights and Stems tested Getagrip 2 1,454 08-22-2018, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Clic updated review on new standard stems and improved flights Getagrip 42 16,221 01-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Last Post: GreenDart180
  Kwiz Titan dart stems review Cosmo 5 3,617 08-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Monster Dragster duralumin stems - mini review 4737 Carlin 21 7,424 02-13-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: kungfuron
  Unicorn Gripper 4 stems review and durability test Getagrip 27 14,543 01-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Pro Grip Short Stems slot 15 8,986 01-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Last Post: hikfromstik