Harrows Darts.

Playercount
Hello guys, i'm thinking about getting a dartsconnect dartboard. But are there many/enough players online, Or are there more on vdarts h2 and granboard?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

180's of 2017: 15
                                 Highest checkout: 170
                                 Dartboard: One80 Gladiator 3 
                                 Darts: Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure about Dartsconnect but I think you can run the Vdarts app on the Gran Board so you can have access to both communities on the Gran Board 2.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(12-29-2016, 07:29 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Not sure about Dartsconnect but I think you can run the Vdarts app on the Gran Board so you can have access to both communities on the Gran Board 2.

Thanks for your reply! Does Anyone else know how Much people are online on the gran board 2?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard, I think Granboard and Hi Darts are the best boards
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-29-2016, 07:56 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hello and welcome aboard, I think Granboard and Hi Darts are the best boards

Thanks mate, love your reviews! But do you know a place where i can buy a Granboard 2, i can't really find a site. (That can deliver worldwide)

Cheers!

I am not sure on the Gran Board, I think its a difficult one to get hold of, may be best to contact them on Facebook and ask.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Cheers!

I am not sure on the Gran Board, I think its a difficult one to get hold of, may be best to contact them on Facebook and ask.

Ok, thanks mate!

My DC board ended up being an expensive practice board. Online play was terrible until it stopped working. Might order the Gran today actually.
(12-30-2016, 03:21 AM)AlCoholic Wrote: My DC board ended up being an expensive practice board. Online play was terrible until it stopped working. Might order the Gran today actually.

Yep, i saw many people complaining about the DC. I'm gonna buy a gran soon too.

I nvr did play online on my GranBoard 2.
But there is always ard 20-30 players on the online waiting list for a game 24/7.
I love my granBoard 2, solid stuff.