Target Darts.

New Customs!
Just got confirmation my customs are done and here is the picture!
Same dimensions as the McGeeney A180 darts.
22.5g - 36mm Gold Target points.
I originally wanted the McGeeney grip instead of purist, but I made a mistake when ordering (sent in
a picture with Purist grip just to copy the style, but just said copy it.. whoops!) but I'm really pumped to get these now and give them a go!
I also know someone who does engraving on wood pens for me and there may be a very slim chance he can engrave my name (or perhaps signature!) on the barrels.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." />
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Very nice

Ayup Wes

Look a great dart, reverse grip would suit me.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look a lot like these: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22851
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They really do Darren! I would love to try those, though I do prefer a touch shorter than standard.
From Ontario, Canada
Very nice, more great looking work from Tony
(12-29-2016, 08:21 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: They really do Darren! I would love to try those, though I do prefer a touch shorter than standard.

Your customs may be the best darts for you yet, will have to wait and see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Another nice job by Tony though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another bang up job by Tony, enjoy the new custom arrows. :thumbup:
Great job by Tony on these, I am just finding them way too tacky... I actually got the wrong grip, but it's because I messed up on how I communicated with Tony (Dumb me!).
Anyone interested in them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I would love to sell these for close to the same price (though I know not likely) and then get a proper set...

Again though, great job by Tony! They are beautiful, very consistent in grip, and a very quick turnaround to Canada!
From Ontario, Canada
I don't think you'll have much issue moving these

(01-10-2017, 03:56 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Great job by Tony on these, I am just finding them way too tacky... I actually got the wrong grip, but it's because I messed up on how I communicated with Tony (Dumb me!).
Anyone interested in them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I would love to sell these for close to the same price (though I know not likely) and then get a proper set...

Again though, great job by Tony! They are beautiful, very consistent in grip, and a very quick turnaround to Canada!

Hmmm, what's the length on them?
50.3mm length
6.3mm width
22.5 grams
From Ontario, Canada
(01-10-2017, 04:25 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: 50.3mm length
6.3mm width
22.5 grams

Thanks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  PM sent.
where did you do the customising? do they do so for soft-tips?
Madhouse Darts and yep they do!
From Ontario, Canada