Double Top Darts.

Good Grip
Wich form of grip is the gripiest?

Thanks in advance

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Personal best 13 darts.
Torn between loving and hating the game......

Hmm ... tough question.

I'd say the one where you clench your clean fingers tightest!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There is so many now but any shark style grip but there is also some unique grips that are only used on one model like the Bulls Spike
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-29-2016, 08:23 PM)Getagrip Wrote: There is so many now but any shark style grip but there is also some unique grips that are only used on one model like the Bulls Spike

If you think of wider spaced pixels or sharp narrow rings as say a 8 - 9, the Spike might be an 11.

It's definitely the sharpest production model, but it's possible that other cuts can come close to it's grip rating without being so dramatic, like deeper, wider spaced pyramids, or correctly angled and spaced sharp deltas of the Supergrip, or the diamond grips of the Winmau Diamonds, and the mace like cuts of the Shot Infinity 3.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These ShowTime Fuzion have a lot of grip

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
may all the doubles be with you

I´m looking for darts that have good grip at the end of the barrel. I used to play with Adrian Lewis Silica. So the grip has to start at the top of the darts.
Adrian lewis had an ok grip just looking and wondering if there is someting better for me out there.
I can post a picture of my current setup, but dont know how to post pictures here.

Personal best 13 darts.

Shot Infinity 3 looks like a mean grip. But sadly I woluld like my grip to be where its all slick and the logo name is.

Personal best 13 darts.

(12-30-2016, 12:46 PM)muggedhino Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:42 PM)muggedhino Wrote: Shot Infinity 3 looks like a mean grip. But sadly I woluld like my grip to be where its all slick and the logo name is.
[Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123...d00092.jpg]

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Personal best 13 darts.

Shark grip works. If you like the shape, 180 paladins are all shark grip.
I know not the best pictures. I play with the one with flights. Think its a Bulls but not sure. I like them because I can fell the grip and hold the darts the same way everey time cause of grip in the top of the barrel.

Personal best 13 darts.

(12-30-2016, 12:51 PM)muggedhino Wrote: I know not the best pictures. I play with the one with flights. Think its a Bulls but not sure. I like them because I can fell the grip and hold the darts the same way everey time cause of grip in the top of the barrel.

Personal best 13 darts.

looks a good dart for rear grip

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-30-2016, 06:10 PM)Getagrip Wrote: looks a good dart for rear grip
It is 😀
But always on the lookout for some more darts

Personal best 13 darts.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what kind of shape would be good for my grip? Davey Jones 13 2,400 04-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: ronm24