Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Red Dragon Darts 2017 range
Looks like their new range is out, not sure if its the full range as yet but some great looking darts, check it out here: https://www.reddragondarts.com/darts/new-darts.html
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Saw those earlier - like the look of the Galactic, Askari and Freestyle. The Delta's look wrong in black and blue though - they look like a big bruise lol.
What's the exact relationship between RD and Winmau? They listed some darts from the new Winmau range but not all of them.
Red Dragon, Winmau and Nodor are all the same company
Here you go

https://www.patrickchaplin.com/NodorWinmaustory.htm
Red Dragon have some really nice gear,  good range and some really good prices and the delivery is very quick,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Saw them tonight and already orderes some of the new darts. The christmas money needed to leave Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Some good looking darts in there
Got a set of Mambas coming and had promised myself to back off for a while but there's a few here I like. Particularly the Anarchy.
Appreciate the update. Some great sets here. Was hoping for some new budget darts but seems they focussed on more unique designs.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Great stuff by RD... again. They always seem to put out interesting new darts every year.

Thank goodness there's nothing I like in 20g or 21g!! No impulse buys!

Those Delta... if they came in 20g... would have already been bought!
The James Hurrell are quite nice too.

Looks like new shafts and flights as well, look forward to seeing them on the site
A lot of interesting darts!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
The Hurrell darts look very nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well that escalated quickly.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bristow Legend Darts Range vanJupp 42 6,248 12-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  New Gripper 1 Range Nucky 23 2,512 08-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Target Range Andrew Davies 8 27,214 07-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: The Big Roberto