Target Darts.

Hello from Germany
Hello,

im a 36yo german guy, that plays darts since 1989...unfortunately that has no effect on my skills Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After a long period of passiv participation here, i decided to join.
Lookin forward to improve my english Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Greez
Pew
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Pew and welcome aboard, as long as your still enjoying darts that's a good thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Willkommen  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

At the beginning it seems pretty hard to write and read in English , but  that changes after some time...

And  very nice people here ....a little nutz but very kind
Welcome to the Nutz-you found a great bunch of them to hang with.  They make the forum what it is - the place to be if you are Nutz about darts!

Settle in get comfy and enjoy !
Hi welcome Pew Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome. Your English is fine
Welcome! No need for perfect English on this forum, so far it seems absolutely fine.

What darts are you throwing right now?
Hello Pew, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome - you started young then if Im getting my math right. 

What's your weapon of choice?
Thank you guys for the kind greetings.

My classical beautiful handmade set from Jochen Weissmann have been replaced to this one:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21647

Actually i veer between both.

I will look for some pics, when im at home...

Greetz
Pew
Those Haruki darts are very popular Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

welcome pew your English is fine
better than my german
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

(12-29-2016, 02:36 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Thank you guys for the kind greetings.

My classical beautiful handmade set from Jochen Weissmann have been replaced to this one:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21647

Actually i veer between both.

I will look for some pics, when im at home...

Greetz
Pew
I've been flying these recently as well.  Nice darts.
Photo 
So, as i promised:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wilkommen, Welcome To the Nutz Forum
may all the doubles be with you