Harrows Darts.

Everyday T90 unicorn

I am a rear gripper beginner. These are what I use on a daily basis. Unicorn T90 Style 3 24 grams.
I have the same in 26g. Great darts.
I can see why you fancy a go of the Gilding darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you like rear grip, you may like the Red Dragon lightning darts.

The T90s also look great, solid setup.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Ayup BF

Great dart, I used to throw 22g.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(12-29-2016, 03:38 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: If you like rear grip, you may like the Red Dragon lightning darts.

The T90s also look great, solid setup.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just might have to get myself a set.
(12-29-2016, 05:39 AM)Th3BigFish Wrote: I am a rear gripper beginner. These are what I use on a daily basis. Unicorn T90 Style 3 24 grams.

Nice darts, I used them in 22g.
may all the doubles be with you

These are fantastic darts, used these as my match darts for about a year and a half. Had grip added to a few sets as well just for my second finger extra grip.

(01-04-2017, 12:06 AM)Wattsdarts Wrote: These are fantastic darts, used these as my match darts for about a year and a half. Had grip added to a few sets as well just for my second finger extra grip.

Whoa! Looks like and probably feels amazing.