Target Darts.

Adrian Lewis pixel darts / Thickness
Hello! Purchase Lewis Gen 2 darts 23.g.Gruti get used to it measure of the thinness 6.40.mm.

As in above-warp with 6.70.mm.Tagad looking at Lewis Pixel darts then the barrels are 6.50.mm.Vai hands be felt when it is biezakas.Ko you could strive for Lewis Pixel sautrinam.Ar respect Rainer

EDIT: If anyone can help me with the DART thickness. I have Lewis Gen 2 darts its thickness is 6.40.mm.Es want a little thicker. At the Lewis pixel darts which thickness have 6.50.will be felt the difference.
Sorry, but I have no clue what you are asking?
What he ^^^^^ said lol
If anyone can help me with the DART thickness. I have Lewis Gen 2 darts its thickness is 6.40.mm.Es want a little thicker. At the Lewis pixel darts which thickness have 6.50.will be felt the difference.
I personally think 0.1 mm won't be enough to feel the difference. If you would try a litle thicker dart, I'd go with 6.6-6.7 mms probably.
Hey I understand the question this time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Don't think you'll notice. I would at least go for a set that's 6.70 or even 6.80 if you want a clear difference.
Tev kada starpiba?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
He wrote his question in Latvian then used google translate
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning Pixel Grip Darts Dan180 11 886 04-14-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Dan180
  Point Thickness ChrisTheFish 10 1,946 10-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Lewis pixel grip darts ryangoodwin180 5 649 05-25-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Red
  Are these Adrian Lewis Darts, 21g guest2 7 2,082 07-18-2014, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Milkysunshine