Harrows Darts.

Bull's Cristo Reyes 23g
Right on time for what will be probably his last game of this years World Championship Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I will show you Cristo's darts...

Bull's Cristo Reyes (23.05 - 23.03 - 23.04 grams)
Not much I can say about these darts because they are from a friend who lend them to me. I threw them a few times for fun... it's not enough to tell you about how they flight. I have no darts to compare anyway since I don't throw darts that short or with a bullet shape.

I can imagine people who like John Lowe, Phil Taylor or Andy Fordham darts will enjoy these darts a lot. One last thing I should mention: the grip is on a very low level. It's fine if you like it but I think most people like at least a 5/10 grip.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Nice looking bullets "TheRedBit", great pics as well. :thumbup:
Great darts, would love to try these one day.
Ok no matter what happens I'm buying these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
After today a lot of people will want them
(12-28-2016, 12:26 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: After today a lot of people will want them

I think you could be right
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Don't forget to add the proper stems :-) I guess he is using some of these. Not sure about the length or whether they're spinning or not. I use these stems as well...
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=12565
I was looking up his flights and found this. Stems are Locked type, Size 5 and they write it is the GEAR range (which I don't think so as his stems seem to be made of aluminium).

https://www.fitflight.jp/player/cristo-reyes/
(12-28-2016, 12:26 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: After today a lot of people will want them

Yep!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice pics Red Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have a set of these, not even opened the box yet but they remind me of the darts you mention too, he certainly played well with them yesterday though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Those lines going perpendicular from the last ring grip towards the shaft.. Do they have a function?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

doubt it
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Beautiful darts! It looks like they have done a fantastic job with the paint and machining.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Bulls make quality darts,and this bullet design looks fantastic.
Darts - Red Dragon Wesley Harms 24g
Dartboard - Winmau Blade 5

Thank you everybody.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics