Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hello from Manchester
Wink 
Hey guys

Nice to meet you all, I have been lurking on the forums for the past couple of weeks and have decided to take the plunge haha! 
Got into watching darts a couple of years ago, fancying playing recently. Bought a board last week and have been playing a bit in my free time. I am hoping to get a bit more competitive before I go out and play "real" people, or joining a club. Currently using some cheap darts that came with my dartboard, will update when I upgrade.
Been trying out the flight school excercises for the last few days and feel like I am making a bit of progress. If anyone can recommend anything more I could/should be doing please let me know. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Yogi, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi Yogi, a warm welcome from sunny Preston Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome ! Flight school is a great starting place
Hello and welcome to the forum
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to Dartsnutz Yogi.'look around there are plenty of threads to help you improve your game
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Hello Yogi, welcome and enjoy!
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the Nutz! Glad you took the plunge - and Flight School rocks! Ask this buncha Nutz we have wandering about the forum, real bunch of hooligans with sharp pointy things on hand! LOL!!!
Hello Yogi and welcome aboard!

Flight School is a very good start, probably best to stick with that for now I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hi Yogi. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will update with my progress!
Welcome - as mentioned lots of great routines and challenges to keep you motivated.  Also no better way to learn than to play with folks -
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hello from Manchester Bullock_Smithy_Red 12 232 11-21-2020, 05:02 AM
Last Post: cj5150