Harrows Darts.

Forum member Heppy147 Mark Alan Hepton passed away
Not sure of the exact cause but he died 24th December and I was very shocked to find that out a few minutes ago when I wondered why he had not messaged me for a couple of weeks as we chatted regularly on Facebook.

I checked his profile a few days ago and saw he had not posted and left him a message to wish him Merry Christmas and ask if he was ok.

I checked it again just now and saw that people had been leaving messages on his page and that he had died Christmas Eve.

So very sad to hear of that, I know he had been having some long term health issues but he never let on how bad it was, I guess it was worse than I imagined.

I enjoyed chatting to him a lot and even though I have never met him he seemed like someone I would have liked to know in person too.

Very sad now and deepest condolences to his family. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Rest In Peace Mark, all the best to his family and friends.
Very sad to hear, RIP Mark Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sad news indeed Darren

RIP Mark

Condolences to his family
Sad news - condolences to his family - RIP Mark
Sad news, our condolences to his family and friends and may Mark RIP.
Sad news indeed. My heart goes out to his family.
Ayup Darren

Sad news, Rip Mark.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
What Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We had recent contact and swapped before last October. :sad:

R.I.P.
may all the doubles be with you

Very sad news, RIP Mark
Sad news indeed. I interacted with Heppy many times in the Shoutbox and he always seemed like such a nice bloke, inquiring about my garden and what was on the menu and such. Very engaging guy and one that will be sorely missed around here.

Condolences to his loved ones he leaves behind.
RIP Mark. Very sad news.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

RIP Mark
Very sorry to hear this - condolences to his family.
very sad to lose a fellow Nut. RIP Mark
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Macken aka Paddydub has passed away Getagrip 22 5,177 03-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The D'Artist