Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Modified Buntings
Stephan Bunting plays practice -If he don't finish leg under 18 darts (501)his imaginary opponent wins. My skill level is very poor ,so I play 201-9 darts .Last week I started ,lost 0-6 ,0-6 .Yesterday made great progress  3-9 .Had dart at double in all legs ,also had two ton outs (101,106). When I master this ,I would do 301 with 9 .Endgame that I am trying to achieve is 501 (18)
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
sounds a good enough way to do it as any Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Any practice is good practice as long as you set goals/milestones that are achievable at the time IMO.  Once achieved on a regular basis then one increases the level of difficulty as in less darts thrown.

Another good practice I use is DIDO 301, gets you working the doubles and scoring.

All the best with it Troll, good darting. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I do the same with 170. Might change it 201 as I find I leave the old numbers
If Bunting practices legs under 18, it might explain his loss of form lately.
It was when he played in BDO,but I agree in PDC you need play this game using 15 darts not 18
180-1(33)