Darts Buddy

hi everybody
i am new to darts. it is my new addiction. a healthy addiction. just wanted to say hi.
Hi, and welcome to the forum.  There's a few Nutz here who can relate to your addiction...   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello dartnutz. I am from San Francisco California. I got into darts from playing at a friends house as a drinking game. I play right now with only steel tips darts. Right now i use the t90 style 3 dart from unicorn. It it a very good and cheap dart for rear grippers.  I dont know many dart players but i enjoy watching phil taylor dominate the sport. He reminds me of what michael jordan is to basketball. I play about two times a week after work with my one buddy who is also into darts. I am looking for the Andrew Gilding 2015 dart for Red Dragon. If anyone can help me out with that please let me know. When I get more darts, I will sure post them. Its nice to meet everyone here.
(12-27-2016, 06:42 AM)Cat Wrote: Hi, and welcome to the forum.  There's a few Nutz here who can relate to your addiction...   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I love cats too. My little pumpky is making it hard to me to type this haha.
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
One of mine still occaisionally tries to snag my darts in mid air,  or failing that, from the board.  Try that as a challenge.     :crazy:
welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome
Welcome to the forum
Hello mate and welcome aboard, nice to meet you, are you the guy who messaged me on Youtube about the Gildings?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome!
Hello and welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:  You can find your Gilding darts here, https://www.reddragondarts.com/andrew-go...l?___SID=U
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome BigFish. I've been darting for a couple of years now and the addiction has only strengthened over that time. Keep it healthy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
(12-27-2016, 10:19 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Hello mate and welcome aboard, nice to meet you, are you the guy who messaged me on Youtube about the Gildings?

Yes I am. I have been watching your review over on YouTube over and over, dreaming about owning a set. If you are willing to let them go, I am definitely willing to pay a reasonable premium. If not, it's ok I understand that they are a unique and rare dart. Anyways thanks for your reviews and all your hard work.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.