Shot Darts

Hello from Cincinnati
Hello, my friends call me ^Hawk^.  Recently went out to celebrate my son's 25th B-Day and him graduating from his Master's program.  We went to a local sports bar and ended up playing darts all night, so I go the bug again.  I haven't played in probably 12-15 years.  When we got home from that weekend I hung up on old, old electronic board in my basement.  It'll do until my Gran Board 2 arrives.  Hoping to check out a couple of the local bars that have darts live machines in the area.  Pretty excited that my wife is interested in playing also.

I'm planning on building a nice setup for the Gran Board 2.  Lighted Box, TV mounted above the board, space to hold the tablet for control, speakers etc.  Looking forward to having some get together with friends and hope to turn a few of them into regular players.

Nice forums, I learned quite a bit just lurking around.

^Hawk^
Hello ^Hawk^, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :thumbup:
welcome to DNF! happy to hear you've been bitten by the bug again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome, you found the right buncha Nutz - this forum has a few Nutz here and there on the forum.
Feel free to jump in and enjoy all the fun.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum Hawk. Tis bugs never goes away, eh?
Hello and welcome
Hello Hawk and welcome aboard, why do they call you Hawk?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome along!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
welcome along Hawk
darts is like the hotel California(you can check out but never leave)
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Welcome Hawk.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
(12-27-2016, 10:18 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Hello Hawk and welcome aboard, why do they call you Hawk?

My other Hobby is Scenario Paintball.  We play out in the woods for entire weekends.  Someone thought I looked and carried myself like General Hawk from GI Joe and the call sign stuck.  Now just about everyone calls me that outside of my immediate family.
Welcome Hawk, from just up I-75 in Dayton. Make sure to check out Peg's Pub in Sharonville for good Luck of the Draw, both Steel and Soft tip!

Pat

Match Setup: [font=Arial]23g Target Keith Deller
[/font]w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Welcome to the forum, certainly sounds like you have rediscovered the bug for darts
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio GolfNFool18 9 225 12-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe