Shot Darts

Darts Weekly Magazine
https://issuu.com/dartsweekly

The magazine goes from strength to strength.

I am honoured to say I write for the magazine occasionally.

Next year I hope to write more pieces about darts in different Asian countries, are there any countries out there that readers would be particularly interested in reading about ??
It gets sent to me every week in the email subs and it's a great mag - I've not had much time to read it the last couple of months though, just a couple of the articles. Well worth subscribing to.
Just suscribed to this and wow there is a lot on this site, definitely be having a read later
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great reading like Mike (mc1958) mentioned above, well worth subscribing to indeed. :thumbup:
(12-26-2016, 05:33 AM)philliesricky Wrote: https://issuu.com/dartsweekly

The magazine goes from strength to strength.

I am honoured to say I write for the magazine occasionally.

Next year I hope to write more pieces about darts in different Asian countries, are there any countries out there that readers would be particularly interested in reading about ??

Since the time I first discovered it months ago, I haven't missed an issue. I get it sent to my inbox now. 

My niece's best friend is Vietnamese, I know she'd love to know more about darts in Vietnam. I personally would love to know more about darts in Russia (as you probably know, I believe) - not all of the country is in Asia, but about 75% of it is, so I think that counts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. . Any former Soviet country in Asia would also make my list.