Target Darts.

Stahlmann's arrows
Hello there,

i finally got rid off a few sets i didn't really play, because i didn't feel good with. 
This is my current collection, which will be extended in the next days with Fittons, Carrera C5 and maybe Pentathlon TDP 2.

Cheers everybody!

Link to a higher resolution: Click here

Updates, new additions
1.) Datadart Black 23 G and Storm Points
2.) Shot! 9ti2 VS 1 23 G
3.) Pentathlon TDP Series 23 G
4.) Harrows Wolfram 22 G with Storm Points

5.) Target Carrera C5 23 G
6.) Harrows Torpedo 21 G with 38mm points
7.) Darts Clearance 22G
8.) Designa Spectre 23 G
9.) Showtime Fuzion Grip 23G
10.) Designa Dragon Fire 23G
11.) Heavy Ordnance HO2 18G
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A view into my professional photo studio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fine collection and nicely displayed with great pics, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:
How do you like the Designa spectre darts? How's the grip? They look pretty sweet
Very nice. Love the setup on the Darts Clearance.
Nice darts and nice photos
Nice darts and pics stahlmann, love the way you've presented them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. thanks for sharing.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
nice collection bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thank you guys!

@SlingBlade: The grip is a 3 out of 5 i would say. Not too much... like the Fuzion or Darts Clearance. The transition to the storm points is mega.com.
If you are interessted i sell some used with storm points and new ones without storm. Just inbox me.
Great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice arrers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'd love the Spectre's but have to hold off on dart buying till I get my life in order for now.
Owl white!
Nice collection and great display pictures, thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Updated with the Torpedos
Updated photos, external Link to higher resolution and now with my Carrera C5 (super happy).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New arrows: 22g Sub Zero RubennnV 16 1,505 01-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Fred-180
  Ugly Arrows Roger Bleasdale 11 1,236 12-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  My Arrows TrebleTroubles 9 1,263 03-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: TrebleTroubles