Harrows Darts.

New darts equipment at Argos we want.
Simply, what new darts equipment should Argos have in their new catalogue?

I know that the Blade 5 and Andy Fordham Onyx darts seem to be confirmed by what you Nutz that have got them, so we'll skip over them.

My choices -

Winmau:
Robbie Green 22g
Danny Noppert

Target:
AL-80 22g
DC-80 22g
Target Dart Stand

Unicorn:
Eclipse Pro 2
Gary Anderson 23g Unicorn

XQMax:
Vincent van der Voort 24g Tungsten

What are your choices?
Voks Overlord for £29.99 would be nice LOL
Chizzie 80% 22 gram
Martin Phillips
Daytona Fire
Oops sorry that's just my top 3 from my wish list
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Winmau.

Darts Hub
Vanguard
Zagato

Unicorn.

Gary Anderson Premier League Edition
John Lowe Golden

Target.

Haruki
Sport 90 Alpine

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
I would love to see any older set of darts that are around 20-30 £, like Beaton's, old Whitlock's, old Hankey's, old Anderson phases (etc..) for below 20 or below 15£, similar to what sportsdirect did with some winmau darts. Lots of opportunities for testing new setups then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

It's about time for Argos to change - what changes this time?

To me, the Taylor Gen 4 has to be there.
Maybe even an exclusive Barney Target dart - unlikely but who knows?
I do expect them to have the new Taylor's as they tend to have a good range on Target, I'm hoping get they get the Corona in.

For unicorn I'm guessing they'll get the new board.

Probably an Argos exclusive MvG set aswell being that they sponsor him.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Photo 
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2418298

Argos have some 80% 22 gram Chizzies for £12.99, not the latest ones but nice looking dart for the price
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

(07-19-2017, 12:20 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: I do expect them to have the new Taylor's as they tend to have a good range on Target, I'm hoping get they get the Corona in.

For unicorn I'm guessing they'll get the new board.

Probably an Argos exclusive MvG set aswell being that they sponsor him.

Cheers
Tez

Argos haven't sponsored MVG for a while now - they removed all the MVG darts from their catalogue about a year ago from memory
Yeah Argos sponsorship with mvg/xqmax ended last year. The Target boys all have the Argos logo on their shirts now.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Tomorrow morning we find out...
If anyone is interested in the Chisnall darts please let me know as I have a set that i;m using.

I wont post prices in here as thats against the rules but if people are interested I will make a thread.
Argos have got quite a few new things, the Taylor Gen 4s, the Target Corona Magnetic Dart Light (£59.95), Black Takoma wallet (£9.99), Winmau Blade 5 Board and Xtreme Surround Set (£44.99), Winmau darts case (£7.99) and also the new Ted Hankey in 24g.

But they also have two new Barney Target darts, one is the the black brass 22g and the other is an 80% tungsten dart at 24g. Looks like the latter is Argos exclusive.

These are the 80% Barney. Looks alright.
Just had a look at the range not too shabby at all corona light is calling my name.
(07-22-2017, 08:50 AM)Seán4393 Wrote: Just had a look at the range not too shabby at all corona light is calling my name.

The Corona is available with Dartsnutz members 10% discount from Madhouse darts too.
Best bit of kit I've bought for ages, it's awesome to throw with no shadows
Current Board 
Darts

(07-22-2017, 09:16 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 08:50 AM)Seán4393 Wrote: Just had a look at the range not too shabby at all corona light is calling my name.

The Corona is available with Dartsnutz members 10% discount from Madhouse darts too.
Nice little plug there will be sure to get one. P.s I need to stop buying darts first.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Argos listing. Seán4393 65 9,931 01-23-2021, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Seán4393
  Some Reflections on old equipment, and a new set up. LethalEagle 4 296 10-31-2020, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Is is safe to order darts equipment at this time? sjmattitude1982 36 2,175 04-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
Star My new argos winmau Navigator 3 B2B180 10 835 02-23-2020, 12:58 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Webcam darts equipment 680xx 6 850 01-18-2020, 12:52 AM
Last Post: 5or1
  How tough are you on your equipment ? CalixNL 27 1,478 11-24-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  New Argos Navigator Dimensions Kaigen Moore 4 496 08-25-2019, 09:23 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  Changing equipment T4cTiCs 3 361 05-23-2019, 11:27 PM
Last Post: T4cTiCs
  Target Phil Taylor Argos 23g 90% Des99 9 1,451 11-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Help Donate Darts Equipment for Youth League/Clubs jarthurw 3 388 09-20-2018, 06:10 AM
Last Post: mc1958