Darts Buddy

Merry Christmas Nutz
Wishing everyone a specially good Christmas and I hope santa has delivered all your darting wishes in time for a session LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Happy Christmas, wishing everyone a great day.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Merry Christmas and the best of the holidays to you Chris and yours. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Merry Christmas!
Hello,

I need some Christmas Plants and Flowers for my garden, So could anyone of you please suggest me from where I can buy them??

Buy 6 Foot Christmas Tree
Merry christmas
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you get some nice darts goodies & have a great 2020
Merry Christmas back to you and all the Nutz. Hope you all have a splendid day
I’m so thankful for finding this wonderful site and community of dart Nutz, who graciously give their advice and enthusiasm for all things dart related. Happy holidays
Happy Holidays to all you Nutz out there...may all of your darting wishes come true.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,
Z
Started playing September 2018

Board - Winmau - Blade 5 Dual Core
Match Darts - 975   24g
Other Sets - a whole bunch of Ando's and almost every set of MVGs.  Too many to list.

Best 501 game - 12 (steel tip - 180, 140, 81, 100 (20, T20, D10))
Number of 180s - 2018 = 5; 2019 = 38; 2020 = 104 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  2021 = 44
Highest checkout - 167
Merry Christmas, Nutz. Have a safe one.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Merry Christmas all!
Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one whatever you are doing
Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year.
Merry Christmas to all of you.....i wish you  some dart sets under the christmas tree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winner of the Darts Review Channel Christmas 2020 giveaway is...... Getagrip 14 390 12-29-2020, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts under your Christmas tree Troll 51 4,118 01-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Darts Review Channel 2019 Christmas Giveaway Winner Is Getagrip 10 712 01-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Christmas Dart Flights vanJupp 14 2,000 12-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  CUESOUL- CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY CUESOULDARTS 5 925 12-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Pardon this ignorant question about soft tip, but I need Christmas shopping help here Berlin180 10 1,454 12-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Great White North