Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hi Darts
I had a Gran Board before , which I was very happy with.

I sold it but I am regretting it now so might buy one again , but I might get a Hi Darts machine instead.

Ye Gran Board seemed to be fine with my 25g set up,. 

Would the Hi Dart machines be able to take 25gs too ????

Cheers
Yeah they will take 25g easily
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Still waiting for online play video, please.
(02-28-2017, 02:59 AM)AProsview Wrote: Still waiting for online play video, please.

I just dont have time at present, will be ages before I get enough spare time but not forgot.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-28-2017, 10:18 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 02:59 AM)AProsview Wrote: Still waiting for online play video, please.

I just dont have time at present, will be ages before I get enough spare time but not forgot
Could have use the time you used reviewing crap cluesoles.  Lol.  Who cares.  Thought they were your sponsor.
(03-01-2017, 05:35 AM)AProsview Wrote:

I just dont have time at present, will be ages before I get enough spare time but not forgot
Could have use the time you used reviewing crap cluesoles.  Lol.  Who cares.  Thought they were your sponsor.

I dont have any sponsors?

The forum has advertisers who we promote but I have tons of backlogged darts to review and most of my spare time is spent running the forum, twitter, facebook, and youtube channel which involves answering tons of emails and messages everyday, usually a couple of hours worth, so any small amount of time I have left I have to get on with reviews and hardly have any time to even practice darts and then some days or weeks I cant play at all if something is aching or bothering me and when I do a video its not just the time you see, if its 10 to 15 mins long like a review it may have took 10 to 15 hours of work to put it all together which includes setting up equipment, taking photos and video and then testing it for longer then editing it all together and uploading and writing the review and then posting it to all the social media, how I would love the luxury just to not do any of all that and be able to spend my spare time just playing online darts or even been able to put some time into practising properly but I cant.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-01-2017, 10:20 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

I dont have any sponsors?

The forum has advertisers who we promote but I have tons of backlogged darts to review and most of my spare time is spent running the forum, twitter, facebook, and youtube channel which involves answering tons of emails and messages everyday, usually a couple of hours worth, so any small amount of time I have left I have to get on with reviews and hardly have any time to even practice darts and then some days or weeks I cant play at all if something is aching or bothering me and when I do a video its not just the time you see, if its 10 to 15 mins long like a review it may have took 10 to 15 hours of work to put it all together which includes setting up equipment, taking photos and video and then testing it for longer then editing it all together and uploading and writing the review and then posting it to all the social media, how I would love the luxury just to not do any of all that and be able to spend my spare time just playing online darts or even been able to put some time into practising properly but I cant.

Much more PC response than I would have wrote, I bet the Hi Darts online play video just dropped even lower on the priority list.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
The forum visible product is just the tip of the iceberg.  Getagrip works hard and has passion for what he does.  Patience is a virtue and will be rewarded in the right time.  Feed him more carrots!
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

And just why exactly do you think that he owes you anything? What a strange and ungrateful little sod you are.
Well handled getagrip, your hard work is much appreciated. I cant imagine the amount of time and particularly money (for the reviews we all love) that you put into making this forum the friendly helpful place it is.

So thank you for that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thanks guys, I don't feel offended by Aprosview's comment really as had much worse lol, maybe just a little annoyed that people think things are just a quick drop of the hat sort of thing to do but I just thought it best to explain my side of things and why its not always so straight forward, no sooner do I get some spare time and other things crop up so I guess I should not make promises these days as I just never know if I will be able to get round to fulfilling them.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album