Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Poll: B5DC or the G3 for my next board?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
B5DC
57.14%
16 57.14%
G3
42.86%
12 42.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B5DC or the G3?
Guys. Help a brother out. What should I get for my new board? The Blade 5 Dual Core or the Gladiator 3? I loved both the Blade 4 and I currently have a G2. I just can't decide so I'm putting it to you good people. Vote now!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I can only vote for what I see in Use of the WWM and Zuiderduin(Finder) Masters. So I vote for Winmau
may all the doubles be with you

Not used either, but as the B4DC and G2 are both good boards I reckon whichever you choose you will be more than happy with
It was either ask you guys or toss a coin. Life is full of tough choices
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you prefer a firmer board go for the G3, the standard Blade 5 is available from Argos for £19.95
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(12-24-2016, 06:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: If you prefer a firmer board go for the G3, the standard Blade 5 is available from Argos for £19.95

I'd say Chris is spot on here. :thumbup:
My G3 is getting slightly softer now it has worn in a bit. Very nice board but I do need to scuff my plain points to keep them in secure.

Don't own a B5DC but I agree with Fred that it looked very good at the finders darts masters.
Put me in the G3 camp, I much prefer firmer/harder boards. I've had 2 Blade 4s (Regular) but I much prefer my much harder Shot! Bandit board which is up at the moment.
G3 will last longer. I've only used B4DC, B4, B5 and G2. The G2 was the hardest board, and the longest lasting. I currently have a new B5 up and its glorious, one bounce out on the first day and I've played probably an hour every day since with nothing. But it is soft, I throw 21g darts with storms, at a medium pace and they can sink right up to the barrel in places. It won't last as long as my last G2, but its a fantastic board and at 20 quid a pop I wouldn't even mind replacing it twice a year. I'll probably get a year out of it anyway.

When it does die, I've got a G2 in reserve to go up which I've no doubt will last 18 months.

In other words. Just pick one, you won't be disappointed. If you throw light darts not very firmly then you may struggle with a G3 if its anything like it's older brother, until you've broken it in. You can't go wrong with any Winmau board and you won't have any issues of it being too firm.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
At the moment chaps, the poll shows the B5DC is leading slightly so I am leaving the decision to the poll. I'll give it until new years day and buy the winner. Nothing like a bit of drama!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The votes have been checked and verified by an independent adjudicator (me) and the winner of What Will Be Ryan's New Board For 2017 will be....... (dramatic drum roll)......... The Blade 5 Dual Core! An order has gone in today.