Darts Buddy

Online dartboard recommendation??
I'm looking into buying a dartboard that I'm able to play online with others, I'm just looking for recommendations on which to possibly purchase.....I would love to get a galaxy 3 live, but they don't sell for at home use........also I'd rather not spend 4K either. 

So I've looked at HI DARTs, darts-connect, and the grand board 2. Which is the one to go with? I don't know which is better, or are there any others that are better. Thanks everyone!
If its soft tip then Hi Darts or Gran Board 2
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yea soft tip only! Seems like that hi dart board is a pain to order? And there site doesn't give an actual price....id like to know the price in US dollars......thanks
I love my Gran Board 2 - the quality of the board is great, installation and blue tooth pairing is a breeze, and the online lobbies almost always have games. I think others have said that you can also pair the board to the VDarts app and play in those lobbies as well. I think retail in the US is about $230?
(12-22-2016, 05:49 PM)Crizzo357 Wrote: Yea soft tip only! Seems like that hi dart board is a pain to order? And there site doesn't give an actual price....id like to know the price in US dollars......thanks

Its easier and probably quicker to contact them on Facebook
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hidarts is by email.
Ask and they will send you within two days.
There is no oficial price. Depends on delivery, offers...

If want to know your price, ask them.
Valencia/Spain

I think I'm just going to go with the grand board 2.......
The Hi Darts board is very easy to get, send them an email at info@hidarts.com and they'll reply with the current price promptly. My board was sent the same day they received the funds and the board arrived 4 days later.

I haven't ever played on any other soft tip boards so I can't give you any comparisons but from what I've read from others, it sounds like the Hi Darts is the quietest. It doesn't have the variety of games or the online community of the Gran Board 2 but those factors meant less to me compared to the build quality.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Gran Board 2 is the best board I have tried and I have tried the main 3 on the market, Bdarts, Darts Connect and Gran.

Gran wins hands down if you want a board like the ones in the bars.
I have bought a Gran Board 2 half year ago. it's broken now. I am seeking another brand, is Vdarts or darts connect better?
(02-17-2017, 08:44 AM)Kimura Wrote: I have bought a Gran Board 2 half year ago. it's broken now. I am seeking another brand, is Vdarts or darts connect better?

I would say Vdarts after seeing several issue reports with dartsconnect.
(12-22-2016, 03:20 PM)Crizzo357 Wrote: I'm looking into buying a dartboard that I'm able to play online with others, I'm just looking for recommendations on which to possibly purchase.....I would love to get a galaxy 3 live, but they don't sell for at home use........also I'd rather not spend 4K either. 

So I've looked at HI DARTs, darts-connect, and the grand board 2. Which is the one to go with? I don't know which is better, or are there any others that are better. Thanks everyone!

Hi, the VDarts darboard is so good. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. It is a global online home dart board with bluetooth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've gone with Hi Darts. So let's see how it goes. Should be delivered this week.
(02-21-2017, 11:17 AM)Rano Wrote: I've gone with Hi Darts. So let's see how it goes. Should be delivered this week.

Keep us updated on the HI-Darts mate - very keen to know about the software and numbers of online users !

Have fun and good darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GUZ!!!
Did you guys hear this brand?
CNET has introduced before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHqtvcJFyo
Looks awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surround recommendation mrsilly 0 163 04-26-2020, 11:10 AM
Last Post: mrsilly
  Board recommendation LordWotsit 8 1,261 12-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Last Post: TJSlayer
  The Darts Factory Online Dartboard Kimura 8 2,078 04-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip