Harrows Darts.

Does this manufacturer make kite flights?
Do Unicorn make kite flights?

I've been looking for years and not come across any.

If Unicorn do not make kite flights then why do you think that is?

Thanks all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-22-2016, 02:28 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Do Unicorn make kite flights?

I've been looking for years and not come across any.

If Unicorn do not make kite flights then why do you think that is?

Thanks all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
 Unicorn players dont use kite,because Winmau even makes Georges mad fart flights
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can't recall ever seeing them issue any kite flights - probably some quaint idea from the uniboffin that says they aren't needed as long as you use standard or pear shape flights
As far as I know they don't produce them, but If you want a plain colour flight of good quality at a good price The RAW ones from "Chunky Cheese" store are long lasting
I hope they do release some kite flights, will be interesting to see what designs they put on them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I guess they don't make them. They do have smaller and larger standards so maybe they don't see a need. They have the sigma flights which are slightly smaller kites
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

(12-24-2016, 09:52 PM)rich345 Wrote: I guess they don't make them. They do have smaller and larger standards so maybe they don't see a need. They have the sigma flights which are slightly smaller kites

Use Sigma Pro's on for a few setups, great flights IMO.  In my recent frenzy for bullets, Sigma's work well with most. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-22-2016, 05:32 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Can't recall ever seeing them issue any kite flights - probably some quaint idea from the uniboffin that says they aren't needed as long as you use standard or pear shape flights

I think I remember this... :s   Didn't Uniboffin say that pears = kites so "why make kites when we make pears" (paraphrasing somewhat)?

The RAW flights are definitely a good shout, also don't Designa do a range of plain kites?  When I threw bullets some of them had Harrows/Winmau kites on them, I liked those.
Cheers all for your help and advice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Punching Kite Flights B45ch1 7 683 10-19-2020, 08:45 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  what brands make no6 flights B2B180 4 321 04-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Inbetween standard and kite? B2B180 16 1,075 02-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Switching from kite flights to slim flights... Doctor Bones 7 845 07-12-2019, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Doctor Bones
  Slotlock punches on kite flights?? Doctor Bones 18 1,840 07-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  CUESOUL New TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 0 402 10-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  Union Jack Bulldog Kite Flights Jobst 2 746 11-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Jobst
  Target make a new flight......by using the best bits from Harrows flights rich345 17 4,782 04-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: ThemadhooseDBL1