Target Darts.

Poll: What Grip do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ringed
43.33%
26 43.33%
Razor
8.33%
5 8.33%
Smooth
8.33%
5 8.33%
Knurled
5.00%
3 5.00%
Combination
16.67%
10 16.67%
Doesn't matter
8.33%
5 8.33%
Pixel
10.00%
6 10.00%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Grip do you prefer?
Razor
Ringed
Knurled
Smooth
Combination
Other
Can't go wrong with a classic ring grip in my opinion
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anything but razor or pixel grip really, don't like it when a dart sticks to my fingers. My very favorite however is a deeply cut ring grip.
My current "go to" set is ringed, but if I find a set I like in razor grip, I'll likely change to them.

I like the aggressive grip of the razor cut darts and it is helpful this time of year when my hands are dry and smooth from the cooler weather since they tend to slip on the dart from time to time.
Whatever is grippiest. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I do like fine ring grips though as seen on Unicorn Sigma/Core darts, as well as Pixel grip. Funny enough I also like the Dimplex grip too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I'm going with combination... I need a grippy dart, rings just don't cut it alone, but shark is too much.

Where is the geta option?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-21-2016, 11:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Where is the geta option?

Nobody prefers that grip.....

It's far too slippy and has a tendency to talk back!

Lol!!!! Yooouuuuu luv iiittttt!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

ringed grip
classic and wont fade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-21-2016, 11:25 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Anything but razor or pixel grip really, don't like it when a dart sticks to my fingers. My very favorite however is a deeply cut ring grip.

Good lad. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My favorite grip is on whatever dart i'm using at the moment lol
I have Hi-Tech 12g and 17g in razor grip. I love 'em. I have the 20g McCoy Sabergrip with black coating and love it. The 22g McCoy Sabergrip in natural finish and me don't get along. It is wider in width and shorter in length. And the grip is so aggressive that it is very hard to let go of cleanly. I like aggressive grip but that exceeds my limit. Still, can't go wrong with ring, so I voted for that.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Interesting so far no smoothies
(12-22-2016, 02:12 AM)*Saber* Wrote: Interesting so far no smoothies

Even though I picked ring grip for the poll, yes I do like smooth barrels.  Jenks, Hankey's and Orion's are all great. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For plain (solid) colour flight, which colour do you prefer TheCrane180 51 6,219 06-27-2018, 03:36 PM
Last Post: PoppySquared
Question What entry angle do you prefer? GreenDart180 40 4,714 06-26-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: PUMPA180
  Do you prefer a human chalker or a tablet? ks99dime 49 3,188 06-10-2018, 05:03 AM
Last Post: John_B