Harrows Darts.

Dragutin Horvat Darts?
Anyone know what darts Horvat threw against Whitlock? Looks like he had grooved Storm points on them?
Jochen Weissman Handmade own set
may all the doubles be with you

EUR149 plus postage to you lol - nice looking darts though

https://www.dartkiste.de/index.php?cat=1...5a2782e1b1
Oh wow! Wasn't expecting that! Maybe if I win the lotto...
They look a bit like my customs.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

For £50 pounds Tony probably could replicate Horvats darts to be almost identical.
Too expensive for such a basic looking dart, could get son from Tony less than half that
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Similar to One80 Meteors:

This is only case I will say that MH can`t copy someone darts 100%.JWHD thats gods level
180-1(33)

(12-22-2016, 03:26 AM)Troll Wrote: This is only case I will say that MH can`t copy someone darts 100%.JWHD thats gods level

I agree. You can't find a better dart maker out there. Worth the money.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
What makes him better though?

If I can be convinced I may buy some Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Better cause they cost more
(12-22-2016, 04:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: What makes him better though?

If I can be convinced I may buy some Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I can only speak about getting a set made for you, but the service and quality ist outstanding.  After sending him your design, he will get into contact with you and talk about it in detail, to find any minor mistakes that may have a big impact when throwing. Like balance point or transition from different grips etc. And the quality of his darts ist just outstanding, you won't find any better quality for darts in the world.

In a german darts forum someone got a set made from Madhouse and from Jochen Weißmann. I just uploaded the pictures as you only can see them as registered member, hope nobody will be bothered about that. (If the pictures belong to you and you want them to get removed send me a PM and I will delete them immediately)

First the design and then the darts. The left one is from madhouse and the right one from Jochen.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
He is great to work with I enjoyed it ,but 250 euro , and pound being so weak tall order
180-1(33)

I was always thinking that his darts were similar to Designa Crusader without the paint. I was aware of the the difference, though.
Those Designa Crusaders were made by Unicorn - Argos used to sell them as Phil Taylor darts, then when he went to Target they were changed to James Wade (from memory - might have been Anderson instead)