Shot Darts

Similar to DC barrel but 23G
Hello

is there any barrel out there with nearly the exact same grip as the Darts Clearance "classic 22er" 22 gramms barrel, BUT in 23 gramms weight?

Didnt find a thread with "simliar to" topic, so i opened one. If already exist, please move to the thread and clear this one.

Thank you
they aare very similar to vincent van der voort darts bou they come only in 22,24,26 gr
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...h=9_22_152&products_id=99796

also the thread you are looking for is this
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=18331&highlight=similar
Tungsten putty? Maybe to bump them up a gram Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-20-2016, 11:21 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Tungsten putty? Maybe to bump them up a gram Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yup, this!

I have a set of what you are talking about (I think) in 22g... I'm pretty sure they are +22g... 22.3g I think one of them was, so you're really not off by much anyways.

Just wanted to let you know about a similar barrel to the darts clearance 22 G.

Here you are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What about McGeeneys,  22.5 g, ??,  similar,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Similar Darts barrel shape to the mission reiki Craddyson 3 258 02-24-2021, 04:56 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade