Target Darts.

Your bullet shaped darts...
Now that I'm on the bullet shaped barrel bandwagon again, figured I'd start a thread that Nutz can chat and show their bullet darts. I do know there's a few out there. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Look forward to the discussion and pics, cheers Nutz. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Quick pic of one set of mine that everyone will recognize. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Only have 2 sets right now, should have 2 more coming in.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
these are the 9fives
the phase 5's have the same set up
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I dont have any
Looking great thus far, not a shocker to see some Lowey's. :thumbup:
Nice pics and info Wonger on how you progressed through your bullets and forward. :thumbup:
I have a few old pics too :-)
From the left: 23g Target Scott Rand, 26g Winmau Testament, 26g Unicorn Phase 5
Nice pics 11darter, especially the one in black/white. :cool1:
One of loads, special Saber set-up
[attachment=10928]
may all the doubles be with you

Question to ponder while here.  

Just for conversation sake, are Sigma barrels like the 950's and 970's for example a bullet dart?  

Have at it Nutz, look forward to your thoughts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
(12-21-2016, 03:23 AM)cweb8123 Wrote: [Image: https://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w48...zp2sdl.jpg]

Them Trinidad's look cool, Lopez 3's by chance?
I'm more a straight barrel guy but i have this 3 sets which are bullet shaped (or kind of bullet). I almost never threw them. The main reason is that i'm a bit afraid of making such a big change. cause i think the barrel shape is the most important specification of a dart.
When i tried them they seem to land in a way bigger angle than usual. And as far as i have 4 straight barrel sets (plus 2 on the road) that in never throw, the bullets can wait in my drawer.
The only one that seems more suitable is the nodors which are my gf match darts (most of the time :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The only reason that i keep the other two is in case that i want to change.

[b][b]Red Dragon Enigma 25gr 90% tungsten

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.[/b][/b]

[b]Harrows Ice 25gr 90% tungsten
[/b]
Nodor nr-3004 24g

21g
[attachment=10929]
may all the doubles be with you

Andrew Gilding

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback or suggestions of torpedo shaped darts Hazza 22 582 11-30-2020, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Stiletto(shaped ?) darts Guitartjeppen 8 474 03-22-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ROKGoose
  Stephen Bunting The Bullet 2.Gen steel tips Rene P 9 726 04-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Last Post: volla
  Bullet Shaped Darts NewstieNut 22 2,940 04-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Last Post: NewstieNut
  25g Bomb shaped darts with grip at the rear Csaba Csibu Balla 4 1,611 11-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Csaba Csibu Balla
  Stiletto shaped darts in 24g bk123456 8 1,737 02-24-2016, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Brad Yates