Target Darts.

Cuesoul Black Scorpion 24g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHyr224YUc

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: click here

These are the Cuesoul Black Scorpion darts which are 24g only and are 90% tungsten with blue ti coating and retail for £59.  You can buy them from Cuesouls website or from their Amazon page here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/CUESOUL-SCORPIO..._3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482174826&sr=8-3&keywords=cuesoul+black+scorpion+darts  

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

The darts come beautifully packaged in a very nice and stylish box which is almost like a book.  It has a gold coloured elastic bow tied around it and is keeping in with Cuesoul's ethos of making darts a kind of fashion.  The darts are supplied with 2 sets of polycarbonate stems and 4 sets of very nice gold and silver Cuesoul flights in standard shape:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS:

CLOSE UP PICS:

The barrels have a kind of tear drop shape which is has a nice taper with a kind of stepped down micro grip.  The grip is mostly thin cut rings with a smooth section around the middle just after the slope down from the bulbous front end.  I would say the grip is a medium level.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

WEIGHT:

Two barrels were an exact match and the third just one hundreth of a gram less, so excellent:

Weight of full setup as supplied:

BALANCE:

With nothing attached the barrel was slightly front of centre:

With supplied setup  it moved exactly to the centre:

Balance with my own medium, inbetween, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

I gripped these kind on the front bulous part but I felt fine also just on the slope near the middle:

CONCLUSION:

These reminded me a little of the Bulls Fighter Gemini I recently reviewed, a similar kind of shape and they also fly really well for me.  I immediately liked these a lot and have been playing with them a lot since the review and they are almost perfect for me.  The suit my front grip well and the balance also suits my throw but if I had to change anything it would be to make the front a touch longer on the grip section and also make the grip a little grippier.  Since using these and the Gemini its gave me an idea for a new custom set but as these are they are really working well for me.

The nice thing about these darts though is I have been able to throw them well from the middle, with my grip just near the slope as it moves onto the smooth part I found it gave me something to push forward on and was really good for getting a little extra thrust to my flight which I think I need sometimes.  It also feels comfy there but again I think I would add a little grip on the smooth part for a bit extra control and thrust.

But these were not bad at all from the rear too, I think out of all the darts I have tried these have been the best from all grip positions almost equally!  I think for rear grippers who have a kind of loopy throw these should be great.

The quality is very nice I cant really fault them in that, a great design and nicely machine and also nicely coloured, a very good looking dart but the presentation really sets off the whole package and considering you get 4 sets of very nice flights and 2 sets of stems too I dont think the price is too bad for these when they are this nice.  Of course we all want to see such darts cheaper though but its very nice quality and free delevery too.

I cant really think of anything bad to say about these, the price is the only thing that is slightly high but that is it.  Cuesoul are putting together some nice products and I think if these were a little cheaper they would be a big seller.  For me its a dart that suits me well and is very nearly the "ONES" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary Ratings:

Looks: 10 (look great I think!)
Grip: 7(1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 9.5 (almost perfect)
Quality: 9 (very nice)
Value: 6.5 (ok but a touch pricey)
Suitability for me: 9 (great darts)

Best Feature: Balance for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They are begging for Voks Tornado points
180-1(33)

Brilliant looking things
Cuesoul bring out some awesome looking darts with superb packaging - these ones being their best yet. Shame about the prices though when factoring in the additional customs charges from the far east that I always seem to get stuffed with Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-19-2016, 09:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Cuesoul bring out some awesome looking darts with superb packaging - these ones being their best yet.  Shame about the prices though when factoring in the additional customs charges from the far east that I always seem to get stuffed with Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are £59 with free delivery from Amazon UK?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-19-2016, 09:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 09:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Cuesoul bring out some awesome looking darts with superb packaging - these ones being their best yet.  Shame about the prices though when factoring in the additional customs charges from the far east that I always seem to get stuffed with Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They may have free delivery on the Amazon UK site, but they are actually sent by Cuesoul from out in China - as soon as the value gets put on the customs form I end up with £20+ worth of customs fees (unless of course the value is stated as less than £15).

Don't know why but I have always been unlucky with orders from that part of the world which is why I only order real cheap gear from there now - eg the make up brush stands from ebay.
I reckon I must be becoming a darts tart because I'd buy them just because they look lovely!
Great production with a quality review. Cuesoul have stepped up to the plate with these and the extra touch of cutting out the slot for rings shows some extra care went into them. The dart looks awesome

+1 for the review Mr. Getagrip
Awesome review Darren once again. :thumbup:

Been kind of keen on these since Cuesoul put their pics up on the forum a month or so ago.  As you mentioned, this dart could very well suit a fair number of players. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Actually you could buy from Amazon uk, there should not be with any customs charges.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CUESOUL-SCORPIO..._3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482174826&sr=8-3&keywords=cuesoul+black+scorpion+darts
CUESOUL 
Be Unique,Be Awesome 
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzitEcKAJY]
https://www.cuesoul.com 
(12-19-2016, 09:37 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 09:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

They may have free delivery on the Amazon UK site, but they are actually sent by Cuesoul from out in China - as soon as the value gets put on the customs form I end up with £20+ worth of customs fees (unless of course the value is stated as less than £15).

Don't know why but I have always been unlucky with orders from that part of the world which is why I only order real cheap gear from there now - eg the make up brush stands from ebay.

Really sorry for this, you should pay attention to the goods is Fullfiled by Amazon or by seller,( if in stock,they should be fullfiled by Amazon uk,fast delivery without custom fee)
sometimes the goods is out of store,and we need to send them from warehouse in China ,that it will lead to some custom fee when receive the goods . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So that we advise you to buy when Fullfil by Amazon is available.
CUESOUL 
Be Unique,Be Awesome 
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzitEcKAJY]
https://www.cuesoul.com 
(12-19-2016, 10:59 PM)Nathan Mansfield Wrote: I reckon I must be becoming a darts tart because I'd buy them just because they look lovely!

LOL its the Nutz effect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-20-2016, 12:50 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Great production with a quality review. Cuesoul have stepped up to the plate with these and the extra touch of cutting out the slot for rings shows some extra care went into them. The dart looks awesome

+1 for the review Mr. Getagrip

Thanks Tom, they are great darts for me! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-20-2016, 01:11 AM)Great White North Wrote: Awesome review Darren once again. :thumbup:

Been kind of keen on these since Cuesoul put their pics up on the forum a month or so ago.  As you mentioned, this dart could very well suit a fair number of players. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Brad, I have thrown them from the middle very nearly as good from the front, they just work well for me, very close to been perfect I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Nice darts these, and the packaging really does look like a book lol!
I love the look of the darts, I just wish they came lighter than 24g.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(12-20-2016, 10:26 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 01:11 AM)Great White North Wrote: Awesome review Darren once again. :thumbup:

Cheers Brad, I have thrown them from the middle very nearly as good from the front, they just work well for me, very close to been perfect I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

High praise indeed.  Thanks for forcing my hand again Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Dynasty A Flow Black Line Fallon Sherrock darts review Ryk 19 3,555 07-13-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: sincaid
  Cuesoul John Michael Darts Review Getagrip 8 362 04-18-2021, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 22 10,584 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Roet180
  Unicorn Irina Armstrong Black 23g - Darts Review Ryk 3 519 09-27-2020, 11:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  DPuls Marcel Scorpion Darts Review Getagrip 6 527 05-24-2020, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Aurora 23g darts review Getagrip 25 8,677 04-19-2020, 02:20 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Harrows Spina Black 23g Darts Review Getagrip 24 12,299 05-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  Target Raymond van Barneveld RVB 80 Black 24g darts review Getagrip 17 3,937 02-15-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Winmau Black Diamond 22g darts review Getagrip 25 14,487 10-20-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: BRawsKO
  Bulls Fighter Hyper Black Phenom 21g darts review Getagrip 11 12,885 10-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Akats