Darts Buddy

Blade 5's Across the Pond ???
I asked Santa for a new board, I really really want a Blade 5 this time (my old Bandit is due for the scrap-heap).

He said 'Not paying that shipping across the big lake - you'll just have to wait until SOMEONE makes them available in the US'.

Whats this 'patience' stuff...   I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks.
BT
Me too....eagerly awaiting a delivery to my local darts shop by one of Santa's darting Elves.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
FWIW - I sent a note to the one large on-line darts shops I'm aware of here in the States, askin them when they might have B5's.
(Not sure if its allowed to use the name of the shop so I won't name them, but they have everything I need from A to Z... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

Anyway, they wrote back & said 'Mid December, maybe just before Christmas'....

Fingers crossed.....

BT
I remember one time a shop had a great deal on the One80 Gladiator 2 boards, and the shipping costs were quite good if I ordered 2.

So I ordered 2.....

Only to get an email the following day saying they needed another 50 pounds if I wanted them... I kindly told them to shove the boards directly up their arses.....

My local darts stockist has some Blade 5s in stock, yours for $100 CDN + tax. 

If it were up to me I'd get another Bandit - I love mine and after 40 weeks of play @ 6-7hrs a week it is still wearing very well.  However, I bought a $100 gift card for $50 a while back, so "Santa" strongly suggested getting a Blade 5 this Xmas... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2 Blade 5's to Canada is like $219.00
(12-19-2016, 06:42 PM)wongerchi Wrote: My local darts stockist has some Blade 5s in stock, yours for $100 CDN + tax. 

If it were up to me I'd get another Bandit - I love mine and after 40 weeks of play @ 6-7hrs a week it is still wearing very well.  However, I bought a $100 gift card for $50 a while back, so "Santa" strongly suggested getting a Blade 5 this Xmas... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Where abouts in Ottawa Wonger i'm just south of there ?
(12-19-2016, 06:42 PM)wongerchi Wrote: My local darts stockist has some Blade 5s in stock, yours for $100 CDN + tax. 

I love my Bandit too - its the first really quality board I ever bought, & at the time I think it was a bit cheaper than a B4.
I remember thinking it was gorgeous when I first got it.
That said, the Bull is noticeably off-center - the only complaint I'd have.

BT
(12-19-2016, 06:44 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Where abouts in Ottawa Wonger i'm just south of there ?

Not sure if it's OK to mention other retailers, so sent you a PM... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-19-2016, 06:54 PM)BruT Wrote: That said, the Bull is noticeably off-center - the only complaint I'd have.

BT

Interesting - my last 2 Blade 4s had their Bulls noticeably off center, my Bandit was the first board in 3 years that had a completely centered bull!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. However, the only thing that is noticeably going on my Bandit is that the bull ring is starting to protrude more than the rest of the spider, and I'm terrible at hitting the bull... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You can mention anyone you want here!

This is a non-communist regime here at the DN!

(12-19-2016, 06:42 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: 2 Blade 5's to Canada is like $219.00

Only £39.98 here at the moment lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(12-19-2016, 07:22 PM)Jugger Wrote: You can mention anyone you want here!

This is a non-communist regime here at the DN!

Still not used to this whole "freedom of expression" malarkey... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I asked the good folks at A-Z again & was told that B5's should be on their website 'this week'.  
Fingers crossed.
I just checked the A-Z site and the B5 is in stock, $64.99.  The B5DC, however, is not listed.  I've submitted an inquiry as to when/if they will have the DC.  Hopefully, I will here something tomorrow!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(01-05-2017, 04:52 AM)Red Wrote: I just checked the A-Z site and the B5 is in stock, $64.99.  The B5DC, however, is not listed.  I've submitted an inquiry as to when/if they will have the DC.  Hopefully, I will here something tomorrow!

Ordered mine  - I used the discount & saved a few bones.

Thanks Santa!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade 4 dual core or standard blade 5 Mattb0612 26 8,544 01-15-2017, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Harry_