Target Darts.

rollup Oche
Do these exist? are the normal rubber ones any good for rolling up?

I need to put something down to stop blunting my darts on the tile floor when bounce outs occur but cant be down all the time else she will complain
The heavy duty rubber ones are good for rolling up and keeping out of the way - One issue I have noticed with these is that the numbers/oche lines can rub off...I would say it would be perfect for what you are looking though

wouldn't reccomend getting one posted though as they are deceptively heavy and the postage could sting
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers Hamo top advice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I was going to wait until going to the pub Thursday and trying to roll their one up haha

Im hoping it will roll up enough to stay behind the door so i can simply unroll everytime i want to throw, which will be often than not now its finally up, only taken me 1 year of badgering her!
Hi James,

I have the Winmau striker its a very light weight version it rolls up perfectly and will fit back into the original box.

I'm not too sure as to which websites Darts Nutz allow links to be posted to so im reluctant to post a link but a quick google and you will find plenty for sale. I managed to pick mine up for a steal on Gumtree in my area.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
ah they look good, im not fussed what material it is so long as the dart doesnt get damaged as much on the tiles
I don't like them as they usually crease
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I went out to buy a rubber oche a couple of years ago and came back with a fold up one instead, was about £10 more I think and folds up nice behind the door when not in use.

https://www.ockeysrus.co.uk/
(12-19-2016, 01:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I don't like them as they usually crease
True but needs must unfortunately

(12-19-2016, 01:26 PM)REBEL Wrote: I went out to buy a rubber oche a couple of years ago and came back with a fold up one instead, was about £10 more I think and folds up nice behind the door when not in use.

https://www.ockeysrus.co.uk/

great idea but for £70 id rather repoint my darts once a year or something lol
Ironic this question popped up. I was actually playing around with some drawing for a roll up wooden (or possibly laminate) raised oche. Ideally I will make something out of bamboo flooring.

I think I've got it figured out, just need to grab some cheap materials to try it.

Yes a slight floor with them!

If i'm honest I use mine now and again I've since brought an oche mate for a few quis and simply measure out the Oche and put a bit of tape down for a throw line as any bounce outs aren't an issue on the flooring.

Yes I have mentioned this on a thread yesterday, they crease way too much, constantly pulling from the wall too.
A yoga mat if it's long enough) might work? Just looking at alternative things.
You can buy thick jigsaw mats or gym floor mats on eBay that interlock. 12 of them for £20. They are perfect. I should of both them before my roll up one. I actually had 4 of them mats about the house so I now put them under the roll up oche. No darts get through that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(12-20-2016, 06:36 PM)Dartsweb Wrote:

Yes I have mentioned this on a thread yesterday, they crease way too much, constantly pulling from the wall too.

(12-21-2016, 10:41 PM)Jason Gourley Wrote: You can buy thick jigsaw mats or gym floor mats on eBay that interlock. 12 of them for £20. They are perfect. I should of bought them before my roll up one. I actually had 4 of those mats about the house so I now put them under the roll up oche. No darts get through that

The rubber mats are overpriced and have a tendency to stink. There are better alternatives, like the foam mats for instance
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points