Unicorn

Just another Way to store your Darts
Hi Guys,

to test settings on my 3D Printer i was searching for a small, quick print wich is kinda useful after printing 
instead of piling up or getting binned like all the small Pikachu Figurines and that sort of Stuff.

i found a small Darts Stand by ModManKev on Thingyverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:934943

bla, bla, bla,
i just want to show it off  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Very good, +1 from me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It looks great, it's so little yet it keeps its balance Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
These look great, would personally try to design something that holds more sets as well. Really need to get a 3D printer sometime (To print Pikachu figurines of course) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's clever, I like Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Are you in the market for making & selling these? as someone who has not been able to master the posting of photos on a computer, I'd stand no chance with a 3DPrinter a PM if you wish, Thanks.
Nicely done, those look really good and function exactly as intended
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

That's well cool
Look very good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice - I wouldn't mind a few (hundred lol) of those for my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

For your next project I wonder if it's possible to make a Bonzwa style case that will hold your darts fully loaded??
That is sheer genius, we have a chronically underused 3D printer in the lab, maybe this will "help" the situation!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-16-2016, 02:46 PM)wongerchi Wrote: That is sheer genius, we have a chronically underused 3D printer in the lab, maybe this will "help" the situation!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Another experiment for the "Mad Scientist" from eastern Canada. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Now i have a reason to get a 3D printer ... LOL
Darts: Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 LP 25g
Experiments: Lots
Results: I hit the board most of the time  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Guys.

(12-15-2016, 09:55 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: These look great, would personally try to design something that holds more sets as well. Really need to get a 3D printer sometime (To print Pikachu figurines of course) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I will but this one was intended as "quick" (just over an Hour) print and a bigger Stand means longer print times.
i will do one for sure but that may take some time....

(12-16-2016, 10:47 AM)Little al Wrote: Are you in the market for making & selling these? as someone who has not been able to master  the posting of photos on a computer, I'd stand no chance with a 3DPrinter a PM if you wish, Thanks.

As it´s under a license where commercial use is allowed i could give away some of them for cheap, sure.
but again, this will take some time, lol
i´ll get back to you as soon as i have a small pile of them. some dartsnutz themed stand is in the making so there will be alternatives...

(12-16-2016, 02:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I wouldn't mind a few (hundred lol) of those for my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

For your next project I wonder if it's possible to make a Bonzwa style case that will hold your darts fully loaded??

something like this one?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:838258

(12-16-2016, 02:46 PM)wongerchi Wrote: That is sheer genius, we have a chronically underused 3D printer in the lab, maybe this will "help" the situation!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

go for it. it´s a fun little print.

(12-16-2016, 03:03 PM)kresike Wrote: Now i have a reason to get a 3D printer ... LOL

same for you, go for it , lol
(12-16-2016, 07:28 PM)Shotgun Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 02:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I wouldn't mind a few (hundred lol) of those for my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

something like this one?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:838258

I was thinking more non-see through, but got to say that is brilliant