Target Darts.

Unicorn Smartboard
Unicorn just posted this on twitter.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well, for me it sounds like a electronic steeldartoard, which counts automatically. Probably with a connection to the internet.

Well, let's see what Unicorn has thaught of.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Looks like staples and round wires in the background, wonder what they are up to.
Given the way darts seem to drop or bounce out of Unicorn boards, wonder whether it will still count them the same as soft tip boards do
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm actually pretty surprised an automatic steeltip board wasn't invented already... Seems like it would be a pretty easy thing to do with so much metal involved. I guess the risk of getting shocked when retrieving your darts could be a real concern though.

If it is an electronic steel tip board then there was one several years ago - think that might have been Unicorn as well without checking - so it's not really a new idea
Just did a search and it was Unicorn that came out with an electronic bristle board - first available from Amazon in 2009

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unicorn-Dartboa...B0043XYKO2

It looks like there may be other machines available now from a company called Wild Board

https://www.bmigaming.com/wild-bull-live...achine.htm
Look at those HUGE wires on the old Unicorn board!!

No bloody way!

hmm,
Unicorn registered a Trademark classified in Class 28. That means
Quote:Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes;
decorations for Christmas trees

Would it be a Christmas glitter ball?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Ah finally something to look forward to other than bad weather
What's the point of mixing up a steel- and electronic board?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(12-14-2016, 04:48 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: What's the point of mixing up a steel- and electronic board?

It for people who can't count. Or to finally sack Russ Bray Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Or for alot of US players who can't count cause they only play cricket lmao
I really hope this has some app driven online play like the Gran boards.
Something about dead ends comes to my mind...