Shot Darts

?????? Review
???????????????????? review

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You guys will know soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's just cruel.....
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Just a tease you are Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story?
LOL no

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The black Suljovics? Or something more special?
Triangle darts ?Or Bulls Fighters have made Getagrip steel tip customs?
180-1(33)

Nope!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Unicorn Smartboard? The thing vanJupp just made a post about here - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=23778

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well post it already!!!!

make sure you get loads of bounceouts - shouldn't be too difficult on a Unicorn board lol - just to check whether they still count or not
Looking forward to this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
I Phone 12    ???
You keep up nonsense like this Darren and I swear I'm leaving Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. (not that I would be missed anyways haha)
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10