Target Darts.

Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon!
Almost ready for shipping:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Go to this thread: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=24638

Reserve List:

Great White North
rich345
mc1958
goonas
Random Trebles
joeriw96
Klompie501
Kresike
Van Jupp
weswrestle10
Slingblade
ElusiveDouble85
Volla
Lurker1
Lukelcfc
Titan
neiller
repat
JoelH
drolmaeye
Red75
Yuillsy
NickB
theblindPew
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oooohhhhh....

Being relatively new here what is the story behind the Talisman ?
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
(12-14-2016, 10:02 AM)goonas Wrote: Oooohhhhh....

No story as such, its just a design I made initially as a test for the grip and as a quick way to test a suppliers ability to machine it, so after I got a sample made they turned out to be really quite good so I got 50 sets made but was not really planning to get more done but a few were still asking me for them so I thought I would give it another go and make a gold version this time, so I will be getting 50 sets again but not sure if I will get more or just leave it at 50.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

If it is alright, I'll throw my name in the hat for a set please and thanks not even knowing the price. :thumbup:
Very nice. If they are 22g again I will grab a set
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Can you save me a set for my Nutz collection please Darren - I may not be able to pay until the New Year though if that's ok
(12-14-2016, 10:06 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

No story as such, its just a design I made initially as a test for the grip and as a quick way to test a suppliers ability to machine it, so after I got a sample made they turned out to be really quite good so I got 50 sets made but was not really planning to get more done but a few were still asking me for them so I thought I would give it another go and make a gold version this time, so I will be getting 50 sets again but not sure if I will get more or just leave it at 50.

Thanks Darren, I'd like to put my name against a set if possible please.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
They look pretty damn good, and I like my original talismans, so I think a set may be making its way towards me soon
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

One for me too please! They look very nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-14-2016, 10:14 AM)Great White North Wrote: If it is alright, I'll throw my name in the hat for a set please and thanks not even knowing the price. :thumbup:

Yeah sure.

(12-14-2016, 10:26 AM)rich345 Wrote: Very nice. If they are 22g again I will grab a set

They are 22g yes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-14-2016, 10:33 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Can you save me a set for my Nutz collection please Darren - I may not be able to pay until the New Year though if that's ok

Will do but I probably wont get them until New Year anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-14-2016, 11:17 AM)goonas Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 10:06 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

Thanks Darren, I'd like to put my name against a set if possible please.

Cool! Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-14-2016, 12:07 PM)Random Trebles Wrote: They look pretty damn good, and I like my original talismans, so I think a set may be making its way towards me soon

Cheers mate!

(12-14-2016, 12:29 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: One for me too please! They look very nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Joeriw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I don't know what the full price will be yet and as before it will just be barrels only with a point protector for protection during postage of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Also the end of the barrel has had a small shamfer so it sits flush with a 5.8mm stem.

May be the next set could be green PVD ? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look great mate i love mine originals I've got out off a trade. Can you put my also up for a set.....
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
At 22g, I'd like to have a set too if possible !
Darts: Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 LP 25g
Experiments: Lots
Results: I hit the board most of the time  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-14-2016, 01:15 PM)Klompie501 Wrote: They look great mate i love mine originals I've got out off a trade. Can you put my also up for a set.....

(12-14-2016, 01:37 PM)kresike Wrote: At 22g, I'd like to have a set too if possible !

Thanks guys, duly noted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You should start taking names now mate you'll find most of them will go pretty sharpish
Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look great, I would take a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here! Getagrip 251 54,321 02-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip