Target Darts.

Finally hit my 1st 180...
Star 
After too many years.. I finally hit one
Great stuff, lets hope more follow :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
Congrats on your first of many James and on a round wired/stapled board as well. :thumbup:
Well done James! Its a great feeling but if you have been trying a long time then it must also be greater and a relief too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope you hit a few more now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-13-2016, 03:33 PM)Great White North Wrote: Congrats on your first of many James and on a round wired/stapled board as well. :thumbup:

My blade5 DC. .. has been stuck in customs for over a week....
You'll definitely be hitting more max's with the B5 DC and its massive scoring segments. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great shooting James. I look forward to seeing the next one soon
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done indeed James, I hope your board arrives soon so you can christen it.
Have a go at completing your profile so we can see where you are?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(12-13-2016, 04:36 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Well done indeed James, I hope your board arrives soon so you can christen it.
Have a go at completing your profile so we can see where you are?
Profile updated
Well done sir . The first one is always special . Many more to follow ......

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Nice throwing, the first one is the hardest.
Vert ncie indeed. Enjoy the moment and many more to come
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks for sharing your first. I know you are thrilled.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Congrats on your first 180. Let many follows your first one. May the darts be with you
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Brilliant. Well done.