Unicorn

BLADE 5 AT ARGOS
Ok you darting bargain hunters check this out, following advice from Dangermouse ( thanks Lee theres a +1 coming your way ) I checked/reserved 2 Blade 4 boards from Argos.
I went to customer services and asked to view my reserved items where upon they brought a Blade 4 and a Blade 5 out, I asked for and was given 2 Blade 5's at the Blade 4 price of £19.95 each so happy days.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They have not yet listed the Blade 5 as a new item so get em while they're hot
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Yum yum! Enjoy buddy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Sweet deal.

Unfortunately they are not making the same mistake with the DC version, well not at my local store anyway.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(12-09-2016, 09:31 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Ok you darting bargain hunters check this out, following advice from Dangermouse ( thanks Lee theres a +1 coming your way ) I checked/reserved 2 Blade 4 boards from Argos.
I went to customer services and asked to view my reserved items where upon they brought a Blade 4 and a Blade 5 out, I asked for and was given 2 Blade 5's at the Blade 4 price of £19.95 each so happy days.

[Image: https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii5...yekdkj.jpg]

They have not yet listed the Blade 5 as a new item so get em while they're hot
You lucky dog! I so want one!  Going to pop in and see what the rate is on one at my local darts shop - if they even have them here in the states yet. Santa Cat really wants to reward herself - I've been good this year! Well, at least...I haven't been bad....or caught at it!  LOL
Outstanding. Got my Fordham onyx for 14 quid yesterday and now see this. Argos....the gift that keeps giving
Got the Fordham Onyx's today as well, got a Blade 5 coming tomorrow Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I love the smell of a bargain in the morning! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Happened to me today. I intended to grab a last of the blade 4's for £20 but got a Blade 5 instead. Not sure I like the quality of the B5 though.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
What didn't you like in particular mate?
On my blade 4; all the segments look tidy where the different colours meet at the wires.

On my Blade 5; there's lots of overspill of colour or missing colour and it makes the board look tacky/cheap compared to my B4.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
(12-10-2016, 01:31 AM)Swiiiitch Wrote: On my blade 4; all the segments look tidy where the different colours meet at the wires.

On my Blade 5; there's lots of overspill of colour or missing colour and it makes the board look tacky/cheap compared to my B4.
No colour bleed on the one I've put up, I will check the other tomorrow. Quite a lot of marbling though but not a single bounce out in 2 1/2 hours.
Much softer than my G2 though but unlike the B4DC my darts don't go in up to the barrel so happy about that, very quiet on dart impact too
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

I did notice that the Blade 5 DC at the Winmau Masters had a silver number ring yet the Blade 5 has a white painted ring so I used the number ring from my G2 which I have painted out the ring and left the numbers silver.
I plan to paint he ring from the Blade 5 black to leave just the numbers white

Current Board 
Darts

thats awesome! Wish I could go buy one lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(12-10-2016, 05:08 AM)Titan Wrote: thats awesome! Wish I could go buy one lol

No Sheite,,,,,,Nice find ,,, Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Argos get some great deals!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Quality often a bit ropey from Argos ....... but sometimes you can land on your feet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Argos listing. Seán4393 65 10,522 01-23-2021, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Seán4393
Star My new argos winmau Navigator 3 B2B180 10 1,062 02-23-2020, 12:58 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  New darts equipment at Argos we want. sjmattitude1982 104 13,302 02-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  New Argos Navigator Dimensions Kaigen Moore 4 546 08-25-2019, 09:23 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  Target Phil Taylor Argos 23g 90% Des99 9 1,593 11-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  MVG deals at Argos skinnygav 17 2,285 08-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: George180
  Blade 5 from argos The Nomad 15 1,690 01-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: apples73
  Did Andy Hamilton play with Argos Bristow's? vanJupp 5 1,807 11-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: idavidcash
  Taylor gen 4 in argos, bargain! Tankie 2 847 10-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tankie