Target Darts.

Anastasia's
Arrived today . Darts as lovely as Ana herself .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Lovely looking darts, throwing well?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(12-09-2016, 08:43 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Lovely looking darts, throwing well?
Thanks ...
They really work for me TBH. Exactly the same weight as my Cosmo John Part Death Sabres . 20.4G

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
great looking darts - will be a little while before I can even think about getting a set for my Ana collection (if anyone has them in stock by the time I'm ready lol)
(12-09-2016, 08:40 PM)The G Wrote: Arrived today . Darts as lovely as Ana herself .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/attachme...?aid=10763]

Nice ones Ken. :cool1:

What's your opinion on the back black part?
Nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. They ran out of stock once but re-stocked so I am sure they will be getting even more, I think it may be a popular one this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
As long as they have some more in around the end of February or March when I come to order that would be great
they may have some sale on before then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I may be able to afford some at the end of January, but I can't really see myself getting any new darts gear until the end of February or March now I'm back playing
Even tough they are light darts, they are on my christmas list. Where did you buy them?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(12-10-2016, 07:09 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Even tough they are light darts, they are on my christmas list. Where did you buy them?

I believe Ken "The G" got one of the last couple initial sets at Darts Corner.
I saw them at A180 but not they are gone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The darts that she uses currently don't have the black part at the end of the barrel.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Haven't really put these into play yet other than on the home board. Set them up with some Monster Tsu-ne-Z logo flights I got today ,so I'll give them a go at League tonight.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-05-2017, 08:40 PM)The G Wrote: Haven't really put these into play yet other than on the home board. Set them up with some Monster Tsu-ne-Z logo flights I got today ,so I'll give them a go at League tonight.

Sharp looking setup Ken, have a good one at league tonight. :thumbup:
Must resist, must resist....... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Nice setup, let us know how you get on with them during the league games Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Anastasia Dobromyslova collection mc1958 23 4,275 08-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Two of my many sets . Phase 1 black and Anastasia Machina . nedy 2 802 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova 20.40g TheRedBit 21 3,837 01-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Titan
  Anastasia Collection Aaron Makepeace 13 1,851 01-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Anastasia monsters Aaron Makepeace 8 1,585 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mc1958