Double Top Darts.

Hi there you fellow darters
Hello Dartsnutz my name is Jordy 
I'm 35years old and crazy about darts
I don't play competition but i throw every day
5years ago i started but had a break from the sport du to no partners 
A year ago i picked my darts out of the dust and never put em back down
I started with some friends but they stabbed me in the back so now i'm doing it solo
My favo darters Ted Hankey Mvg Van Barneveld and Gary Anderson
Throw with Harrows Gyro 25g
And try to collect as much i can
Welcome to the forum!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hello Jordy, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Welcome to the Nutz - the more the merrier!

Think about a webcam and play webdarts. There's a few Nutz here you can play that way.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Noob myself... Welcome
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Jordy and welcome to Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hi Jordy, welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hey, Jordy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-09-2016, 07:38 PM)Jordy Wrote: I started with some friends but they stabbed me in the back so now i'm doing it solo

Retrieve your darts quicker, or get slower friends :thumbup:
Welcome to the forum Jordy, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Hello Jordy and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hi... and welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello fellow Darts Nutz. Rupert9Darts 30 706 05-17-2021, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Rupert9Darts
  Hey fellow darts nutz im new here! Classic80s 17 411 12-13-2019, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  Hi fellow darters The New Sensation 24 2,581 10-18-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post: The New Sensation
  Hello, fellow people that throw sharp things! dudeondacouch 18 941 06-22-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Greetings fellow chuckers dj_stat8 15 813 04-26-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rodney
Wink Hello fellow Nutz wrexhamexile 15 1,863 05-16-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Devotion
  Greetings fellow dart enthusiasts James Muggeridge 16 1,477 01-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Last Post: BJC