Harrows Darts.

Datadart gear...
Not sure if anyone has seen these as of yet, but I noticed some new offerings from Datadart.

Pro-Ti    https://www.datadart.co.uk/products/dart...ip/pro-ti/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Black       https://www.datadart.co.uk/products/dart...tip/black/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sawtooth     https://www.datadart.co.uk/products/dart.../sawtooth/

Just had a look at those, nice offerings from Datadart, and I've never owned a set.

The Sawtooth has me intrigued. I like that grip and for once that smooth bit isn't going to get in the way of anything. 47mm may be on the short end for me though, but definitely one to keep an eye on!
The last set look like flight wreckers for sure! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

First set look great!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-09-2016, 04:21 PM)Getagrip Wrote: The last set look like flight wreckers for sure! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

First set look great!

Right, but has that ever stopped you from acquiring a set in the past? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Of course not! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-09-2016, 04:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Of course not! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-09-2016, 04:21 PM)Getagrip Wrote: The last set look like flight wreckers for sure! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nomen est Omen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(12-09-2016, 06:31 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Nomen est Omen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I just learned something . . .
I like the look of those Pro - Ti

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(12-09-2016, 06:31 PM)TheRedBit Wrote:

Nomen est Omen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh great more stuff I'll probably buy.
i got those black ones
good but feels different
than john lowes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
those sawtooths got me from the first look. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i have them in my wishlist from the day they released but not many retailers seems to have them listed yet.
The pro-ti looks great too but thank god they arent available in 25gr Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Woo some nice stuff! They don't sell them directly via their own shop it seems. Are these darts being sold already?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Perfect darts has some of these in stock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Bulls gear mc1958 22 1,972 03-25-2020, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  New Mission Darts gear coming on monday mc1958 20 1,682 02-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Last Post: BeardedBerk
  New Target Japan Gear vanJupp 98 9,601 01-29-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: blink180
  New Shot gear coming soon mc1958 7 764 05-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Zeeple
  Buying new gear is addictive madhouse 18 1,352 09-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Last Post: BDG