Darts Buddy

Darts practice and how to get constancy......Pikado praksa i kako dostici postojanost
Cao, 

Poceo sam ozbiljno da se bavim pikadom pre 6 meseci, vezbam svaki dan 2 do 3 sata, vikendom i vise.
1 stvar koja me jako nervira je ...kako je moguce da pogodim dve strele u polje 18, i trcu promasim (uvek) kad je najbitnije ?!?!?
Ili ista stvar sa poljem 20...itd...
Svaki trening pocinjem sa gadjanje solo polja 1...2...3...i do 25....zatim duple 1.....2.....3....i tako do 25, nakon toga gadjam triple 20...19...18...15...16..17...
Kada zavrsim sa svim tim....onda igram partije sa kompjuterom ..ili na Webcamdarts protiv nekog sirom sveta    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .
Trenutno sam uspeo da se poboljsam i da neki treuntni prosek imam oko 53.00..sto je za mene nakon pola godine igre uspeh  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Subote...i nedelje cekam kao neki praznik...jer tada je ceo dan aktivna tabla....klopa....poneko pivce... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Strele lete ceo dan   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ako neko zeli ponekad da odigra koju partiju moze da mi se javi ....voleo bih da se javi i neko sa nasih prostora.
Ako neko ima neki predlog....voljan sam da poslusam .

Hi,

I began seriously to deal with darts 6 months, rehearse every day 2 to 3 hours, weekends and more.
1 thing that irritates me is ... how it is possible to hit two shots in the box 18, and I miss trcu (always) when the most important thing?!?!?
Or the same thing with a field of 20 ... etc ...
Each workout starts with a solo shooting sectors  1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 25 .... and then double 1 ..... 2 ..... 3 .... and so do 25, after that triple 20 ... 19 ... 18 ... 15 ... 16..17 ...
When done with all that .... I play games with the computer ..or at Webcamdarts against a worldwide friends ...
At the moment I was able to improve and current average is about 53.00..which is for me after half of year practicing ...a success.
and Saturdays and Sundays ... I wait like a holiday ... because then,the whole day is activity at  board .... some food....some beers.. ...  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Arrows fly all day  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If someone wants sometimes to play a game that you can get back to me .... I'd like to play with someone from our region (Serbia, Croatia....) .  
If anyone has any suggestions .... I'm willing to listen.
Hello and good luck with your darts, your doing ok so far Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Looks like you're on a good path, just keep practicing and enjoy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Thanks on welcome words !
Does anybody have some suggestion for work out ?
Am I doeing good for now ?
Should I work on something else more ?

Thanks !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  and enjoy! No one can say if you're doing well, I think you do by the way. Just enjoy practicing and playing games, that's what is more important, I think  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-12-2016, 11:11 AM)Redleg Wrote: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  and enjoy! No one can say if you're doing well, I think you do by the way. Just enjoy practicing and playing games, that's what is more important, I think  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks, 

I realise that, so I practice every day arround 2.5 hours...and on weekends even more.
Currently competing in Belgrade adrts league, and not so well ranked, but I dont swet about it ...I know that at this tempo...and this practice rate..in a year...I will be on top of table Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I belive at that !
I must !

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers !
(12-12-2016, 11:45 AM)Hertzz Wrote: Thanks, 

I realise that, so I practice every day arround 2.5 hours...and on weekends even more.
Currently competing in Belgrade adrts league, and not so well ranked, but I dont swet about it ...I know that at this tempo...and this practice rate..in a year...I will be on top of table Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I belive at that !
I must !

Cheers !

The only thing what you can do, is doing your best. And learn from others, and playing games Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. And for the rest enjoy!
Share us your improvements on the rankings   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome to the forum and the Nutz family. With that kind of perseverance and passion, your darts wild certainly keep improving. Good luck to you!
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.