Shot Darts

Target Oche Strip
Not sure, if it was posted yet. But I just saw this video from Wayne Mardle about the oche strip.

https://www.facebook.com/TargetDarts/vid...985047704/

And I must say I really like the idea. Simple tool, but very helpful.

Think I will get one when it's available at DC.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I saw that yesterday - looks like a nice simple idea and I might invest in one in place of the strip of tape I currently use depending on the price
(12-08-2016, 02:08 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I saw that yesterday - looks like a nice simple idea and I might invest in one in place of the strip of tape I currently use depending on the price

Yeah. Saw it in an dutch online shop fpr 2,95€ or 2,50 pounds. So don't think the price will be a big problem.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I have done this myself, just put the tape where I stand
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice advert for those who already didn't know Mardle had a "school of darts" as it were. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think its a good idea, I think it will make you focus on your position initially so it eventually becomes 2nd nature,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(12-08-2016, 03:16 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I have done this myself, just put the tape where I stand

This is what I have done also, cheap and easy ,,I got a multi pack of insulation tape ( mixed colors ) for 99p and suck ton my raised oche