Shot Darts

changing weight
I know that weight of darts is pretty individual thing, I am currently playing with 22g carreras and I am very happy with them but I managed to save some money foe few sets... main problem is that all those sets I like are in 21, 23, 25g range (MvGs, Lewis pixel, Anderson...) is it better to go up or down 1g? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-08-2016, 11:18 AM)robi10 Wrote: is it better to go up or down 1g? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Only your scores can show it.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

(12-08-2016, 11:18 AM)robi10 Wrote: I know that weight of darts is pretty individual thing, I am currently playing with 22g carreras and I am very happy with them but I managed to save some money foe few sets... main problem is that all those sets I like are in 21, 23, 25g range (MvGs, Lewis pixel, Anderson...) is it better to go up or down 1g? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1g or -1g when you're throwing 22g should not make much difference, unless you're already at your very lower or upper limits, assuming a similar barrel shape.

Also, chances are if you get a 21g dart, it's likely you could bump the weight up a little.

Good luck choosing!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
In my eyes the weight is not the main point..... the balance and the grip of the dart are more important.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-08-2016, 12:33 PM)volla Wrote: In my eyes the weight is not the main point..... the balance and the grip of the dart are more important.

+1 too this, i went from 22g to 24gm recently and the weight has been no issue at all, but the barrel/grip shaping has been the sticking point
(12-08-2016, 11:18 AM)robi10 Wrote: I know that weight of darts is pretty individual thing, I am currently playing with 22g carreras and I am very happy with them but I managed to save some money foe few sets... main problem is that all those sets I like are in 21, 23, 25g range (MvGs, Lewis pixel, Anderson...) is it better to go up or down 1g? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My advice would be in checking on the dimensions going up or down a gram.  If the dimensions for example in the MvG's are more to what you are use to at 23 gram then go that route, same visa versa.

Enjoy what ever you get and good luck as well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I throw 13 gram dart without any issues I could switch to 26 or 36 gram dart
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

going up or down 1 gram you'll hardly feel a difference. look at the dimensions of the darts to make sure they are good for you though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
tnx for advice... the dimensions are almost the same for every dart set  that Im currently looking; I think that ill try lewis pixel 23g, MvG that he actually uses in 23g version and daytona fire 22g and then no orders until 2018 LOL  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-08-2016, 08:31 PM)robi10 Wrote: tnx for advice... the dimensions are almost the same for every dart set  that Im currently looking; I think that ill try lewis pixel 23g, MvG that he actually uses in 23g version and daytona fire 22g and then no orders until 2018 LOL  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't remember the number of times I've said that... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   That is a nice selection of darts though, enjoy them!
(12-08-2016, 08:40 PM)wongerchi Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 08:31 PM)robi10 Wrote: tnx for advice... the dimensions are almost the same for every dart set  that Im currently looking; I think that ill try lewis pixel 23g, MvG that he actually uses in 23g version and daytona fire 22g and then no orders until 2018 LOL  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't remember the number of times I've said that... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   That is a nice selection of darts though, enjoy them!

was saving for them few months... i hope they wont release something better when I order these cause I wont be able to buy them for longer period of time - shipping prices for Croatia are killing me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing the darts (position of weight) Greystone 2 442 11-20-2018, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Greystone